15- Lena's Past

A/N update 3 of 3

Zane POV

I groan, not wanting to move.

"Babe, c'mon. We have to go to school, at least one or two hours. We've missed almost two weeks, get up!" My beloved says, trying to pull me out.

Giving in, I get up, heading towards the bathroom for a shower. Once the water is right, I get in, thinking back on the past week.

One week prior...

After Lena telling me about what's going on, I pull her closer, mumbling about being tired, the fact I sleep better when my beloved is in my arms, and for her to go back to sleep. Waking up at 9 in the night, I pulled on my shorts and carried her to bed. For the past week, I've been too tired to do jack shit, right alongside my beloved, who was slightly less lethargic than myself. Mercury, Hunter, Dagger, and Port kept going to school, keeping us up to date. I've discovered three or four of my abilities, whilst waiting for the rest of them to come in, also getting laid around five or more times a day, thanks to me having troubles keeping my hands and body off of her.

"Zane! Hurry up! It's not 'spend all day in the damn shower'!" Aphrodite yells, breaking me out of my reverie.

Before I could respond, I feel arms hug me from behind. Looking down, my lips are caught by my beloved's. After we break apart, I mutter, "We better stop, before I take you here and now."

"Ugh, fine. I don't want to even go to school, but Ari is forcing us to go. Your clothes are on the counter." My beloved says, getting out and drying off.

I get out seconds later, and grab the towel that she handed me. Wrapping it around my waist, I watch her get dressed, already turned on with seeing her in her pink camo and lace bra and underwear. Growling when she covers it with one of my Captain America Civil War shirts, and jean shorts. Bending over, and giving me a great view of her ass, she grabs black heels. Turning away, a smile on my face, I get dressed in what was laid out.

Lena POV

I slap Zane's ass on my way out of the bathroom, smirking. Walking downstairs, I smell bacon. Reaching the kitchen, I no sooner sit down, and I get slightly dizzy. As soon as it hits, its gone.

"Lena, are you alright?" Dagger asked, noticing my off balance.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I reply, knowing they're going to keep an eye on me.

"Len, you're not going to school. Your eyes are turning gold again." Ari said, turning from the stove, and putting the cooked bacon on a plate with paper towels.

I sigh. "That could be why I was just dizzy."

"Beloved?" Zane links me

"Yeah, my love, I'm listening"

"Can you come here? Please?"

"Yep." I then go back to my room, and see a slightly scared Zane.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Is this normal?" He asks, then moves his hand, causing the vase with the two dozen roses that he got me, for no reason- other than the fact that he loves me- move.