Chapter 4

Mackenzie's POV

I watched the boys play backstage. They were amazing. They are seriously angels sent from above i swear. It was Little Things, and you were tearing up because you were insecure about yourself. It came to Harry's part and he stared out you straight in the eye. "I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me" when he finished he flashed you his gorgous smile with a cheeky wink. You melted inside. No guy has ever had this effect on you, you didn't know what to think. You, and Harry just clicked.

After Little Things you heard voices behind a door that looked like a dressing room. You walked up, and written on the door said 5SOS. What the hell does that mean. I opened it slightly only to see 4 beautiful boys shirtless. You caught yourself staring so you quickly closed the door. "No love come back in" You hear a adorable voice say. You walk in only to be mesmerized once again by four beautiful boys.

___________________________

Okay so this chapter is super short. I just wanted to give out something for you guys. I dont know if im even going to keep this story going i dont know if i like it.