Chapter 1

Helllo :D So this is my first fanfic but i hope you like it (: this chapter will just be like a introduction . enjoy & comment!

___________________________

Hi I am MacKenzie Teasdale. I know what you are thinking. Yes, I am Lou Teasdale's daughter, and no I do not know One Direction.

You dont know me because my parents kept me a secret i guess i should say. They didn't want me to experience the fame, and I was completly fine with that. They knew if I were to be exposed to the world, that crazied girls would send me dealth threats, and hate. They wanted me to live a normal life. To have friends that liked me for me, and not because my mom works for One Direction.

Im now 17 living in London, England. I love it here. I live with my dad, my babysister, Lux, and my mom some of the time. You probably know Lux because she had to go on tour with my mom. She was so small at first so she would tag along. Luckily she is to small to realize what is going on, plus the fans seem to like her. Probably because she has no chance with the boys.

Nobody knows about me being "Lou Teasdale's daughter" but they will soon. Turns out I will be going on the next tour with them, and my mother because my dad has to go to America for his buisness.

This ought to be fun i thought... Almost a full year with 5 pretty cute lads.. maybe 9?...

___________________________

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Pretty boring but it is just the beginning! -maddie