Chapter 2

I decided to write a second chapter because i acually got some reads, lets just see how this goes!

___________________________

Mackenzie's POV

I was at the O2 arena with my mom in the dressing room. She was blabing about how to use all of her hair products and blah blah blah. She wanted me to help her with doing the boys hair so if one day she couldn't I could fill in. Oh joy. I was just staring off in space when i heard muffled voices outside. My heart started to race, and i began to shake. I was almost 100% sure it was the one and only One Direction. I'm not the biggest fan but i know they are quite attractive. I'm also scared they won't like me. I was freaking out by now. I didn't know i was meeting them today!

Harry's POV

"Boys i call dibs on Lou's daughter. She must be hot" i said "No no no you don't, that's not fair we haven't even met her yet" Niall said "Yeah, and who said she will even fancy you." Louis says smirking "Fine, but who ever she falls for gets her." I say I got to get her I thought to myself. I know she must be attractive if she is Lou's daughter. We start to walk in the dressing room then I see her. Staight brown hair, big beautiful blue eyes. She is so beautiful. She looke up at me and caught me staring. She blushed deeply. Right then and there I told myself, I have to get her to be mine.

___________________________

okay thats the second chapter! I hope yall liked it! I don't know if i should keep writting this or not tell me what yall think? •maddie•