Cameron Dallas

"Cameron Get back here!" I said running after Cameron.

"Okay but first you gotta say 'Cameron is the best boyfriend I could ask for and no one compares to him because he's hot!' Or I won't come back!" He said laughing.

"Cammy! I'm really tired!" I said stopping.

"Come on just say it and I will stop." He said.

"Fine! Cameron is the best boyfriend I could ask for and no one compares to him because he's hot! There!" I said and he come back and carry me.

"I'm really tired!" I said.

"I know baby that's why I carry you." He said.

"I love you cam." I said as I drift of to sleep hearing Cameron's voice saying.

"I love you too, don't forget that."

*3 hours*
After 3 hours of napping I saw Cameron cuddled up with me while staring at me.

"How long have you been staring?"

"After I woke up." He replied.

"You're really pretty you know?" Cameron said.

"You're really hot you know?" I said smiling.

"Oh honey! Trust me! I know!" He sai doing his girly voice.

"You're so silly! Exactly the reason I'm falling in love with you everyday." I said kissing him.

"I love you, and no matter what happen, I'll always love you please remember that." Cameron said, sadly?

"Cameron what's happening?" I said.

"Y-Y/N I-I'm breaking up with you." He said letting a year slip off his eyes.

"I-I thought you love me?" I said crying.

"I do. It's just that. Not that way anymore." He said crying.

"You love me that way don't you?" I asked and he nodded.

"It's just. Bart told me you're a distraction to my career and if I don't break up with you he'll find a way for you to stay away from me. I don't want you to stay away from me, you're my everything. I can't bear to lose you!" He said crying.

"Cameron you won't lose me, if we're meant to be, fate will bring us together again." I said crying. I walk away knowing this could be the last time I'm going to see the love of my life. My everything. My Life, he's my everything.

---------------//---------------//--------

Part 2 coming right away! Sorry if it's short but yesss❤️
-Reign Ann💋