Chapter 6

Marcus' POV

I awaken to the smell of eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Good morning sleepy head!" Dre yells. with a plate in his hand. I sit up and stretch, smiling at his adorableness. "I love you." I say as a I smile and stare. "More." He responds and gives me a peck on the lips. "What's all this for?" I ask and grab my plate. "Well I told you I loved you more baby.." I cut him off and say, "Dre... Never." "Whatever." He retorts. "And I felt bad for making your dick hurt yesterday." He says with a sad smile. "Aww you shouldn't have. It really wasn't you though babe so stop feeling bad." I say trying to make him feel better.

He lights up a little and I order, "Come here." He gets up from the couch and slowly walks to the bed. I turn and put the plate on the night stand. "What are you doing?" He asks me with a confused look on his face, and stops walking. I stand up and pull him toward me. I stare in his eyes and repeat for the hundredth time, "I love you so much." Dre smiles and stares into my eyes. Then he gently pushes his lips on mine. A fire ignites between us and we kiss for some time. He starts to caress my abs and my dick jumps up automatically. Pain shoots throughout my dick and down my balls and I bite his lip to stop him, but he thinks I'm trying to get into his pants.

He reaches for my already hard cock, but stops remebering yesterday. "Maybe we should stop." He says. "I don't want to hurt you again." "Great idea!" I say and sit on the bed, my balls and penis burning like they've been set on fire. I close my eyes and hiss because they hurt too. "You okay babe?" Dre asks worriedly. "Yeah, yeah it's just hurting again. I'm fine." He stares at me and says, "I think you should see a doctor." "What!" I retort. "I'm fine babe." I hiss again and he says, "No fuck this, your going to the doctor now Marcus." He helps me put on my jeans and shit and we drive to the hospital. When we get there he yells, "MY BOYFFFF.." He stops to rephrase his sentence. "MY BOY NEEDS TO BE IN THE ER RIGHT NOW! HIS DICK IS BURNING." They put me on a stretcher and rush me away. My last sight is a tiny and worried Dre explaining my case to a doctor before I black out....

Dre's POV

I wait in the waiting room and tap my foot repetitively. I pray to God that Marcus is okay and see the doctor approaching. I stand up and walk to him. "How is he?" I ask frantically. "He's not that great we found the source of the problem. He a serious case of balanitis and needs a circumcision. He also has chlamydia and that is very rare. In fact in only commonly occurs in rape victims to have 2 sexually transmitted diseases." My mouth drops open and I start to tear up. "Sir?" The doctor says, snapping me out of my shocked and emotional state. "Yes! I am sorry what did you say?" "Do you think there is any possibility he was raped? I need to know to see if I can ask to give him a rape kit." I start to nod my head yes and the doctor asks, "When and where?" "He was released from prison 5 days ago after serving 8 years." I tell him. The doctor shakes his head in disapproval, "I'm sorry." And I just fall apart. I can't think straight and the doctor tells me he will start the rape kit. I nod my head and sob i the chair. I cry myself to sleep waiting for the next 5 hours to pass.

Marcus' POV

I awake in a hospital and my eyes and penis are aching with pain. I can't open my eyes and I want to know what happened and where's Dre. On cue the doctor walks in and says, "Good your'e awake. Mr. Freeman it is my and the gentleman in the waiting room's belief that you were raped in prison. You have chlamydia and balanitis which only occur in male rape victims mostly." My heartbeat quickens and I say frantically, "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Where's Dre?" The doctor looks at me and replies, "In the waiting room sir." I shift uncomfortably and my penis goes nuts. "Sir, please do not move, it will only inflame your penis again. Now, Sir, do you want a rape kit?" "No!" I scream at him. I'm terrified and just want to see Dre. "I want to see him that's what I fucking want!" The doctor answers, "Sir, if you do not take the rape kit now evidence will be lost in the circumcision that needs to happen within the next 48 hours." I try to open my eyes but it hurts too much. "And for what is worth... The man that brought you here really wanted you to get a rape kit." I think of Dre and ask him, "How long is the circumcision?" He answers quickly, "About 2 minutes." I respond right away, "Then I want the circumcision right now." The doctor hesitates and says, "But Sir, the circumcision may remo.." I cut him off and say, "I don't give 2 fucks. I want the circumcision now." "Okay then, I'll get the surgeon." He says and walks off. I stare at the ceiling and think about Dre. I want whatever gets me to him as soon as possible...

Dre's POV

Within 30 minutes the doctor taps me and I jump. "You can see him now. But I must tell you... He got the circumcision and denied the rape kit. It will take him 7 to 10 days to heal and the rape kit must be done within a week of the rape to find anything if the victim takes regular showers." I stare at the ground and answer, "Okay... Thank you doctor." And walk to room 312. I find the room and open the door. I see Marcus in the bed watching TV. "Hey...." I say trying to be casual. "Hey." He says without looking at me. "So you got a circumcision." I try to make small talk. "Yeah I know." Marcus says dryly. I get a little upset and am about to say what first comes to mind, but I keep my composure considering the situation. "Oh um, you can go home now cause I have to stay a night here and then I'm coming back home." Marcus says basically pushing me out the door. "Marcus..." I say feeling very hurt trying to be gentle. "You.." He cuts me off by saying, "Why are you acting weird? Fucking say what you have to say and stop pausing." I lose it at this point and I pour out my feelings. "Your'e being a fucking ass hole and I don't know how to act around you because I know you were raped in prison..." I stop and Marcus stares at me with teary eyes.

Marcus' POV

"because I know you were raped in prison..." Dre finishes. I know I'm being a dick right but it's only because I didn't want to talk about specifically that. I start to tear up and I can't take it anymore. "LEAVE! NOW!" I order him. He looks at me with hurt eyes but starts to leave. When he reaches for the door the doctor comes in. "Dre. Just the person I wanted to see." He continues, "Now I don't know if you guys are brothers or friends or whatever but I have a strong feeling your'e not and are sexually active." Both of our eyes bulge and we look at each other but turn away when we remember what just happen.

"Regardless, I think you should be tested for chlamydia very soon. Or whoever your sexual partner was in the last 5 days." I nod my head and Dre just stares at the ground. "Now onto sex. Marcus I don't know if this affects the 2 of you or just you but especially if Dre has chlamydia you cannot have sex for the next 2 weeks." I nod and Dre is still staring at the ground except this time tears are running down his face. He sucks it up and says to the doctor, "Thank you doctor Lowman. I will take that chlamydia test right now please." The doctor turns to the door and says, "Well then follow me." And they both walk out leaving me alone. I stare at the ceiling and recap all of today. I decide to take a little nap since its 2 and close my eyes...