Chapter 1

Dre's POV

"Yo nigga when we gon leave? You know Omar's gon kill us if we show up late." I asked my friend Steve. "In a second nigga hold on!" He yelled back from his bedroom. I was waiting on Steve to finish fuckin his bitch so we could go but the nigga was taking forever. "Nigga come on!" I yelled outside his door 2 minutes later. "I'm coming nigga, I'm coming.

Steve shows up outside the door with his dick hangin' out and still wet. He does this every time but I still have to resist the urge to stare at it. But I slip up and look down to see Steve has a boner, and I look up to see Steve looking at me. "Nigga don't pretend you weren't staring at my greatest asset.

I look back up in shock. "Nigga why you do this to me every time?" I ask him. Steve was the only other person that knew I was gay but the nigga did this to me on purpose. "Cause I know you want to suck it like a lollipop. Don't you?" He teased in a whisper. After Steve found out he only used me for blow jobs when his bitches wouldn't give him one, and to fuck my ass but he was 100% straight.

I tore my eyes away from his dick to find him a foot closer to me now. I said this just because I had to put up a fight, "No, please stop." I said not really meaning it, for he already put me in a trance. I look up to see him taking off his shirt. "Come on, I need it you want it." He whispered walking closer to me. I noticed him now pumping his dick and rubbing on his abs.

"Come on Dre can't you see I'm lonely." He begged toying with me. I couldn't take it anymore, I started to take off my clothes and got fully naked. Steve only liked fucking, not being fucked. I bent down on my knees, and while holding my dick and pumping I was sucking his. We carried on with this until he came in my mouth. "Alright, let's switch it up. To the position nigga!" He yelled out at me. I went on all fours and Steve pushed it in without warning.

"Ah!" I whisper yelled from the pain. "Shut up and take it nigga." Steve said in a regular tone. "I know you like it all up in there bitch." He teased again as he pushed further. "Ah!" I cried out again. Steve slapped my ass and went faster. "I said shh nigga my mom is home." He said to me. Then he just stopped and said, "Wait, we gotta go to Omar's."

"Fuck you Steve!" I yelled at him as he laughed. We put on our clothes and I realized we waisted 15 minutes. "Oh shit nigga we have to leave ASAP!" I told him. "Oh keep you dick in your pants nigga! Stop bitchin' I know that." Steve yelled back at me. "Oh I should be saying the same thing." I said to him as we walked out the door to Omar's.

Sorry that this is a short chapter I was trying to finish writing at least 1 chapter by 12 last night so I am updating now comment, vote, share.