Stevidot Warm Night Part 2

Peridot POV (why not and theres no lemon in this one.).

After me and Steven got home we went up to his bed. His room was very small but cute. Wait...why does that sound familiar? Me and Steven went and sat on his bed.

"Today was...really fun Peridot." Steven said while smiling.

"Ya...it really was." I agreed. All the sudden I felt Steven take my hand and hold it tightly. I blushed very deeply.
"Peridot can you sleepover?" Steven asked. I saw him look away from me, probably because he was blushing and didn't want me to see.
"Sure, I guess but where will I sleep?" I replied. I saw Steven look at me and blush.
"Wherever you like...Peridot." He said. I had to think. I got the idea of sleeping on the couch but it was cold down there. Maybe I could...sleep in his bed with him. "I guess i'll go with that." I thought.
Can I sleep with you?" I questioned. I than realized how dumb that was. He would never let me do that! I saw Steven get a surprised look on his face by that.
"Uhh...okay?" He said. He started to scratch the back of his head. I think I made him a bit uncomfortable.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable! I'll go sleep down the stai-"
"It's okay, I wanted you to stay with me anyway." Steven said. I looked back at him to see him holding on to my arm and pulling me back.
"Okay..." I replied. I went and sat on the bed with Steven again.
"I'll go put on my pjs." Steven said as he got up.
"What are...pjs?" I asked. "Are they a human thing?" I thought to myself.
"Oh, when humans need to go to sleep they put on something comfortable to sleep in which is pjs." Steven answered.
"Oh..." I scratched my head as Steven went to grab his pjs to put them on. As he came back he was wearing yellow pajamas.
"Do you want something to sleep
in?" Steven questioned.
"Not really."
"Well suit yourself. " Steven said while smiling a little bit. He went into the bed and laid down and covered himself with a blanket. I laid on top of the blanket and stared at the ceiling as I felt the sweat dripping down my face. "What am I doing..." I thought.
"Are you gonna get under the covers. It's a lot more comfortable." Steven said. I went and got under them like Steven said and laid on my side. Steven had his arm on his chest while facing the ceiling as he closed his eyes. I scooted towards him a
little bit and wrapped my arms around him. I felt warm and cozy. I never knew that Steven was so sweet and charming. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. (To be continued my children)