10 Years Ago

"I have found him." You talk quietly on the phone as you watch Dean sits two tables ahead of you in the small diner.

"Don't leave each other again. That was dangerous and very stupid." Bobby says in a fatherly tone.

"Tell that to Dean." You grunt angrily. But in fact you are happy to see Dean. You realize the circles under his eyes are darker now and he looks much tired than he used to. But he still eats a lot of hamburgers. You smile when you see the look on his face when his food arrives. You barely hold yourself to not to run and hug him and then slap his stupid face because of what he had done.

You lost weight and your power while looking for him. It wasn't easy to be away from someone you loved. You had cared about someone besides Bobby after all those years and he left you. You are aware that he did this only because he thought it was the right thing to do. But it couldn't get more wrong.

You eat your dinner as you wait for him to finish his and head towards his car. Your plan is to get up before him and follow his car and meet him wherever he stays at.

You see Dean moving in his seat, you quickly get up to run to your car. You leave the money on the table and leave the diner with quick steps. Your car is behind the trees, you tried long time to hide it out of sight. Dean might be tired but he is still too careful and if he sees your car, you are pretty sure that he can hide before you could understand.

You get in your car and watch Dean walking towards his. You contantly try to see him clearly because the trees are blocking your vision. You watch him but suddenly he doesn't appear behind the tree and he doesn't reach to his car. You move in your seat but before you get out of your car, Dean gets lost.

You get worried, thinking that he might have seen you. Walking around, you see Dean's feet getting dragged behind the shack near the small diner. You grab everything you can carry with you and run towards the shack. This can't be a demon. You think, otherwise you would have felt it. You approach carefully to whatever is there. Being silent gives you a great advantage to listen to the demons before you kill them but this time that is not an option. Apparently there is something going on and Dean is in danger.

You walk around the shack to feel anything. There is nothing and the shack is bigger than you thought. You actually don't have a plan, well you have one but it only involves barging in and shooting whatever is in front of you to save Dean.

You kick the rotten back door and barge in. Nothing is there. You walk into the shack, you open the door to see a familiar face. A face that you have seen long ago but never forgotten.

"Look who is all grown up!" Vanessa chirps from the corner of the room, holding Dean with a knife pressed on his neck. She uses Dean as a shield, there is nothing you can do to shoot her.

That's why you couldn't feel anything.

"F/n?" Dean's eyes grow wider. "Wha-"

"Shh, pretty face." Vanessa silences Dean but you interrupt her, flame running through your body.

"What did I f**king tell you 10 years ago?" You yell with all your power. "Let Dean go. This is between you and me." You let out a breath. "If you try to hurt Dean, I'll make you beg for me to kill you." Your voice isn't familiar even to you. It is colder than ever and indifferent but scary.

"Little f/n, always making promises she can't keep." She giggles. "I'm not here for him, I'm here for you. Not for you to be honest, not yet." She focuses her eyes on somewhere as if she was thinking. "I'm here for the tiny little Colt our king gave to you."

You cuss under your breath remembering you left it in the hidden glove box in your car. Dean looks at you, not understanding anything. You don't make eye contact with him. There is too much emotion going through your body and looking at Dean's confused eyes can make you feel worse easily.

"You will get it honey, but not the colt, the bullets." You keep your eyes on her like your look can kill her.

"This is fun!" She says cheerfully.

She is coldblooded and evil. Demons are supposed to be like that but Vanessa is even worse. She makes you feel miserable and weak. But you don't show it to her. You need to take your revenge.

"The thing is you're going to bring me the colt, because I can kill your precious boyfriend." She waves the knife to show you she meant it.

You know she can, that b**ch killed your whole family and still laughs about it. Why wouldn't she kill your boyfriend too?

"I'm not going to let you take another person I love." You yell and fire your shotgun.