5

Goldie's POV

Freddy liked, Y/N?!

I scoffed at his stupidity. He thinks he can walk in here and just take away everything I have. I sighed thinking about Y/N. Thank god she left a few seconds before Freddy came, having teleportation powers is better than I thought.

I went back to reading my book with Y/N on my mind.

Y/N's POV

As soon as Goldie teleported me to the party room, I went over to Foxy. "Hey Foxy, mind if I come in for a sec?" I asked opening the curtain slightly. "Hey Y/N, you can come in." He said casually. 

I went inside the pirate cove and sat down. "Foxy, do you know anyone called Golden Freddy?" I asked fiddling with my fingers. He scratched his head in confusion. "Golden Freddy? What the hell is that?" He asked looking at me weirdly.

"Um someone that looks like Freddy but wears a  bright gold and black suit instead of a brown and black suit like Freddy." I explained. He still looked perplexed. "No I don't know anyone like that." He said. "Hm ok, don't tell Freddy I asked you!" I whisper yelled. 

I looked around the pizzeria looking for Bonnie but he wasn't on the stage like he normally would. Then I saw Freddy. I ran over to him. "Freddy!" I yelled. "Do you know where Bonnie is?" I asked. "He's not on the stage like he-" "Why do you need Bonnie?" He asked with a tint of anger that was definitely clear in his voice. "I need to tell him something important."

He looked at me and said he was trying to scare Mike. I giggled knowing that Bonnie would make Mike poop in his pants. 

I made my way over to the office and I saw something disturbing. It was so disturbing that I grabbed Chica from the kitchen and took her all the way to the office. 

"Y/N, what is i-" "Jermike is happening!" I whispered excitedly. Both me and Chica squealed silently. "Alright Chica go to the right door and I go to the left door and on three we scare both of them." She laughed silently at my plan and agreed to do it. 

When we got to our positions I did a countdown. 3, 2, 1.

"HA GAYYYYYY!" Both me and Chica yelled.

Both Mike and Jeremy jumped at the sight of us. "Y/N! It's not what it looks like!" Jeremy said franticly.  I giggled at the sight. "Uncle Jer, I already knew you two were a thing." I said rolling my eyes. 

"Well, I'm pretty sure you guys haven't even finished, if you know what I mean." Chica said walking away. 

I laughed walking away as well. 

**********************************

Bonnie's POV

"Hey Freddy." I said walking up to him. "Hi....Bonnie." He said nonchalantly. "Hey Freddy, are you okay? You seem off." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"The only problem is you." 

That when Freddy jumped on me and put my hands behind my back like I was being arrested. "Stay away from Y/N if you want your precious Chica alive. If not I destroy Chica and torture you." He said angrily. "Why me though! Y/N doesn't even talk to me that much!" 

Freddy got off of me and said, "Don't tell anyone one or Chica will be fried chicken." He said coldly. l watched him walk away. What the hell? I gotta tell Y/N at least?!

I ran out of the party room to find Y/N. 

She's the only one he'll listen to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no! Is Freddy going yandere? *smirks evily*

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!