3

Freddy's POV

I scared her off. Dammit! Oh well. I walked to the stage and got ready for the doors to open. Then Y/N came running back. "Where were you?" I asked. "Did you see anything unusual?" "No why?" Y/N asked suspiciously. "No reason. Now get ready!" I said going off topic.

I hope she didn't find out about....him.

Y/N's POV

"Okay..?" I quickly went into Pirate's Cove before the manager of the store could come in and catch me here. (I don't know how to type/write in a pirate accent so I'll do it normal without an accent) "Hey Y/N. Wanna play a game?" "Foxy, you know I always love your games!" I said giggling.

><><><><>TIME SKIP<><><><><

"Thanks Foxy! I had fun, as usual." I said heading out of Pirate's Cove. "Bye!" Foxy called out from behind me. As I walked out with a big smile on my face until I hit something hard. "Y/N! Are you okay!?" someone asked. "Yup sorry!" I said looking up. "Oh! Freddy! Sorry didn't see you there!"

Freddy let out a big sigh, he seemed to have a lot on his mind. "Freddy, are you, okay?" I said smiling a little smile. "Um, well....never mind, see you later Y/N."

Oooookkkaaayyy? Well then. Hmmm, what to do? OH WAIT! Maybe I should see, no I couldn't, hmmmmm well. You know what I'm going to see Golden Freddy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Golden Freddy's POV

She has grown, a lot. I couldn't keep my mind off of her. She was- "GOLDENNNN FFRREEDDDDYYYY!" Someone yelled down the hall. I looked down the hall to see someone was....skipping? "Y/N?" I asked out of curiosity. "Nahhhh, I'm Chica here to give you a slice a pizza and a cupcake." She said chuckling slightly. I smiled.

"So did you miss me sooooo much that you just had to come and see my sexy face." I joked. "Ewwww, puh-lease. You wish you were sexy. Anyway everyone knows that I'm the sexiest person here." she said posing like a model. "Okay fine you win, but what are you doing here?" "I don't know, I was bored. Freddy was trying to say something-" she said but then suddenly paused.

"Do...you...know the fnaf crew? I mean you're all here by yourself. Aren't you guys friends?" "Y/N......I....can't be with......them." I said sighing. "Oh...Okay?" she said. "You know, it gets boring hanging out with them. That's why I came here. And I thought you could back with me..and..." she said in a quiet whisper.

"Sorry Y/-" I started. "Y/N!" "Bye Y/N. See you later." I whispered into her ear as Freddy came running down the hall. I quickly teleported somewhere else.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~**~**~*~**~*~**~*~**~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~**~*

Y/N's POV

"WAIT!" I whispered yelled. But before I could blink he was gone. "Y/N! There you are! What are you doing here!?" Freddy said in a stern voice. "I'm sorry. I was bored." I said in an annoyed voice. "Well why didn't you hang out with Bonnie or Chica or Foxy, or me?!" he countered. "I'm SORRY. OK!" I yelled really upset now. "I was looking for someone to talk to. You all seem to have your own plans. I don't think I.....belong." I said softly turning away from Freddy. "Y/N wait-" "Its okay. I'll be fine." I said coldly walking away from Freddy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yikes! It's been forever since I've updated this book! Well everyone have a happy Wednesday! Luv you all!