1

Freddy's POV

-------------------

Ahhhhh, closing time. No more kids. No more singing. And we can free. Bonnie looked around to see if the coast was clear then quickly game me a thumbs up. Then all of us changed into our human forms and went off to business. Bonnie was going to go scare the night guard. Chica was going over to pirates cove to do some business with Foxy. ( A/N: If you know what I mean.) And I was left here-

*knock, *knock! What the hell! Who could be here at this time, don't they know that the pizzeria was closed? I walked over to the door to see what was going on. Then I saw a baby. Who would leave a baby at this place. This pizzeria was dangerous. It had secrets. Terrible secrets. Like my brother. But that's another story. I opened the door and picked up the baby. It was a girl and it had a note. Please take care of Y/N (your name). As a mother I can't afford to raise Y/N in a suitable home. An orphanage wouldn't be the best home either. Please take care of her.

"Hey Freddy!" Bonnie said scaring me half to life. "Bonnie! You scared me!" "Sorry Freddy! What's that?" Bonnie asked. "Stupid! It's a baby. And the crew is going to take care of her." That's when Chica's head pooped out of pirates cove curtains. "A baby! Let me see!" Chica yelled running over to where Bonnie and I were and showing Bonnie out of the way. "Awwwwww! It's so KAWAII!" Chica gushed. Y/N started laughing. "Ha! She likes me more than you!" Chica smiled making Y/N laugh even more. "Whatever!" I yelled, turning away from Chica, Y/N, and Bonnie. I needed to talk to someone.

"Golden Freddy, get over here." I yelled for my brother. Then he teleported to me. "What Freddy?! Can't you leave me alone? First you keep me hidden from your friends, then you treat me like I don't mean shit, and third-" "Come outside with me for a second." He looked shocked. He followed me out and Y/N was in the basket I found her in. I guess Chica or Bonnie put Y/N there. "This is Y/N." I said picking up Y/N and showing her to Golden Freddy. Golden Freddy made a face and Y/N laughed. Hmmmmmm. I made a funny fake to her and she didn't laugh. She just kept looking into Golden Freddy's soulless eyes. "You'll say away from her and she won't know anything about you." I said firmly.

"What?!" Golden Freddy yelled. Then he teleported back to where he belonged. Y/N won't know about him for as long as I live.