Secrets of the Gods

by WickedLovely13

Author's description 

There is nothing one can do to escape the inevitable. Even if what is to come might just destroy you. There are simply things in this world that cannot be explained using words known to man. And, while you can change parts of your life, Fate remains the same.

Adaline Grey thought she was your average, normal, everyday teenager, but when she drives her car off a bridge-and survives- her body begins to exhibit strange things. Her dreams begin to become reality, her hearing is abnormally acute, and everything in this world seems more vibrant. Yet, she cannot fathom why.

Danger looms in the darkest of places, and with power there are those who seek to steal it. Adaline must decide whether to look to the one person she hates most in the world, or to stay helpless to the new world around her.

Opinions

I usually don't like books in this genre, but this is so well written and appealing I just HAD to try it out

I usually don't like books in this genre, but this is so well written and appealing I just HAD to try it out. I honestly don't regret it either, this is a REALLY good book. I recommend tf out of this book even though it's an ongoing series, I think you should stick with it because it's very intriguing. Props to the author you the shit babe.

Rate

10/10

Status

Ongoing