_YOUTUBE_

*LOUIS' POV*

"Hey what's up you guys!" I said looking at my iPhone camera, "Today I'm vlogging one of the best days ever! If you follow me on Twitter, at LouisOnCamera, you would know today I'm meeting the coolest YouTuber ever!!"

I walked around my home getting the rest of my stuff packed for the car trip to Vid-Con, "Guys, I'm meeting Shane fucking Dawson. He has been my dream husband for eight years and tonight- I get to hug him." I squealed a little bit, grabbed my vanilla chai tea and headed out to my car. "I'll see you guys later! I'm also hanging out with Joey and Alfie this afternoon before we pickup Shane and I get to touch his sexy body- kidding- we're gonna eat and go to Vid-Con. See ya!"

I texted Joey and Alfie telling them I was on my way and I left my driveway. I plugged my phone into the speakers and blared 'SuperLuv' cause I'm a funky little fan girl.

••••••••••

"Hey guys! I just pulled into Joeys driveway and I see Alfies car, I see Daniel in the pool, I see Wolf and Storm sitting by the Windows, and I'm about to go inside. This is literally everything!" I screamed and ran towards the door, I had my small plaid backpack on and I was vlogging.

Joey came up to the door also vlogging and had the biggest smile on his face, "Guys look who it is! It's Louis Tommo! Or find this little guy on Twitter at LouisOnCam!" Joey and I laughed and hugged each other.

We continued to vlog as we walked into the backyard where Alfie was playing with the dogs and vlogging also, just a bunch of vlogging weirdos in the same back yard. We put our cameras away as the three teased me about my crush on Shane. Joey and Shane had their own ship name, and sometimes I wish I could trade places with him. "So Lou, are you excited to meet your daddy?" Joey giggled as he vlogged our conversation.

"I am, I really really really am. But what if he hates me? Puts a restraining order on me? Asks me for my number just so he can block it?" I began to panic, Shane was going to hate me and it was going to break my little heart.

••••••••••

We pulled up to Shanes house and Joey called him and told him we were outside. How was I going to sit in the same car with him? Let alone next to him... Really close... Really awkward. I was ready to die. Before I knew it Shane was walking out of his house with his phone pulled out and recording.

"Hey guys!" He said happily as he got into the back seat, I had my camera pointed at him and I was frozen. He was stunning. Shane looked at me and gasped, "I know who you are! You're LouisOnCam! I watch your videos every night before bed! Last night I watched you make galaxy coconut soap and I need to learn how you did it cause it looks amazing!" Shane squealed happily.

I was dead. He knew who I was. My life was complete. "I love you Shane!" I said quickly and loudly. I was so overwhelmed and I couldn't help it, I was in love!

Shane smiled at me and gave me a hug, "I love you too, you're really awesome and I have a feeling we'll be best friends." Shane said, oh shit, I was friend zoned.

Shane gave me his phone number and the ride to the restaurant was silent, except the loud screams in my head to stop what I was doing before it was too late. I had a long text typed out, and I wanted to send it to Shane so badly. I wanted him to know how I felt so maybe we could make out in the back seat or something.

Sent.

Ding.

Shane looked at his phone and I quickly looked out my window and tried to keep my cool. My world was going down and it was going down quick. I went on Twitter to try to get my mind off of things. I looked at all the things my fans tagged me in and so far all I seen was photoshopped pictures of Shane and I. Fuck.

My phone dinged, a text from Shane, now he was looking out his window. I opened his message and read it in my head, 'Louis, I know exactly how you feel, young and in love. You love what you see online of me- but that's not me. I'd love to date you cause tbh I've had a little thing for you for awhile now. But I can't imagine how much it will hurt me knowing you don't love me for me.' A single tear fell from my eyes as I quickly typed back a response.

'I know it's not the real you online, that's not the Shane I love. Not to be tacky but I love Shane Lee Yaw, not Shane Dawson. I love the four hundred pound weirdo who would rather eat and lay in bed instead of talk to the world. Shane Dawson is just a addition to how cool you are as a person. I love you for you Shane and I don't think I'd ever say that to anyone.' I looked at him and caught him staring at me. He quickly looked away and put his attention back on his phone. He didn't text back.

Joey stopped at a gas station to get gas and food cause our restaurant closed and now we have a two hour ride to Vid-Con. Great. Joey and Alfie were inside getting food as Shane and I sat in silence. "Lou?" Shane said quietly, "Are you mad at me?" He asked sadly, we turned to look at each other and the sadness was obvious.

I sighed, "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at me for thinking we could ever be something. I'm dumb." I looked away and looked out my window, my life ended cause I've loved him for eight years and now it's all gone.

I watched as a boy walked to his car, he had short styled up hair, he was dressed nicely and looked like a proper man, he had a Vid-Con wristband on and I assumed he was on his way back to the building.

Suddenly my body was turned and my lips crashed into Shanes, we heard Alfie and Joey get into the car and say they seen some Gamer named HazzaPlays from YouTube, then they realized what Shane and I were doing, and they left us alone.

As we continued to make out in the back of Joeys car the more Alfie and Joey would cough. Then we realized they were coughing at us, "You finally come up for air?" Alfie asked laughing.

I looked into Shanes eyes and I finally felt at peace... But who was this HazzaPlays they were talking about?

======================
GUYS! I'm back! It's been forever sense I've been on Wattpad but I'm back. I'd also like to say, the ought the past few months I've sorta been falling out of love with One Direction. I'm not sure if I will continue Larry imagines but I know it'll be Harry/Louis with someone else until I finish this and write new things. But I'm back and I missed it. Love you!

~E