_SMUT_

" 'Louis sat on the counter, Harry between his legs, kissing him passionately. Louis moaned out Harry's name and rubbed himself onto Harry.' "
Louis read and giggled in between words,
" 'Harry couldn't take it anymore and he picked up Louis and placed him on the floor. Ripping off his and Louis' pants and shoving himself inside Louis tight little'... This is getting weird."
Louis said as he scrolled through the pages on his phone. Harry sat next to Louis as he continued to read smut off of an app.

Harry was hoping Louis wouldn't notice the bulge in his pants that he had been hiding for an hour because Louis couldn't find the right smut that made him feel it, but oh boy was Harry feeling it. "Can we just... Push the stories away and make them a reality?" Harry asked as he slowly touched himself through his sweatpants.

Louis noticed what Harry was doing and shook his head, "That's not the same. No can do." Louis smirked and continued to read to Harry, " 'Oh Hazz! Fuck me senseless!' " Louis moaned and laughed a little, turning to the next page.

Harry was becoming restless as he sat there being teased by Louis who knew exactly what he was doing, and was doing a fine ass job. Harry grabbed Louis' phone from his small hands and through it on a chair. He pushed Louis down onto the couch and pressed his lips hungrily against Louis'.

Louis grabbed Harry's bulge and quickly Harry let out a high pitched moan. Louis giggled and continued to kiss Harry, honestly he was tired of reading when he knew he could turn the stories into realities.

Louis removed his and Harry's shirt while Harry removed their pants. Harry moved his lips away from Louis' and began trailing kisses down Louis' stomach. Louis whimpered and squirmed around more as Harry got closer to Louis' lower half.

Soon the two were both completely naked and Harry had his mouth wrapped around Louis. Louis' hand was tangled in Harry's long brown hair as he controlled the younger boys actions. Louis bucked his hips up cause Harry to gag which made Lou cum instantly.

Even if Louis was done, Harry wasn't. There was no way Harry would let the boy get off this easily and not be punished properly. Harry grabbed Louis' body and carried him to the bedroom. Grabbing the handcuffs from under the bed along with a vibrator. Harry cuffed Louis' hands to the bed and shoved the toy inside of the small boy. Harry smirked and watched as Louis squirmed around and screamed Harry's name. He left the room and told Louis not to make a sound or else he would be punished even more.

****

Harry laughed as he put the phone in his pocket and looked at Louis, "Fans come up with the oddest stories! Why would I ever want to have sex with you?" Harry asked, Louis looked at Harry and pouted, "I mean- only if you wanted too." Louis smirked as he pushed Harry onto the floor and pressed his lips sweetly to the other boys.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

It's been so long! Ahhh! How was the chapter? It was - ITS MY BIRTHDAY- my first time really trying to write good smut I think I still failed. Ive missed this book. lol.

All the love xxx
~E