Chapter - 1

Dedicated to my sweet Lil bro..
Firendly_Poepil  kingkhan786

Dedicated to my sweethearts👇

MuslimMsUniverse2302  shaikhahussain

payal1dlight   Ruks28
RubyAzad   Red_Hatted_PrinCeSs

prettycrystal246  paynebabe1

Noushisayed  Nizayhll

NishithiniAhmed   NATASHAJESS

Muzic-Lover  hazatay1Dlover

Fathimazz  britneyfrancis

BeyzaKurtttt   Aysha_Murtala_Saeed

anjugangania  angel_girll21

AmericanIdiot811  amazayndirectionerrr

_Nistha_ 

Husky_Twinkle_xXx

Not_An_Illusion

charmingnizra_1D

Britanin

annaemily786

zohaangel

Vidzanjara

Sumaibanu

ShwetaChp
shineestarYasmina

<^<^<^>^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^<^

Malar lived at keeranur village in pudukottai district with her family. Malar was studying in class Sixth. She was eleven years old and had two elder sisters and a younger brother, Arul. Her father, Kathirvel, was a hard working farmer. Of late, the rains were irregular and he could not always cultivate the two acres they owned. Her eldest sister, Ponni, was married to a Mason and lived in Mathur with her little son Vikram. Her second sister, Mallika, had  decided to learn tailoring after class Tenth and was attending a tailoring course in Mathur. Attending the course also gave Mallika a chance to visit her sister. But walking all the way made her tired and she often missed classes.

Her mother used to scold Mallika. "Oh! Why are you so lazy? You must attend your class regularly." Mallika would reply, "I walk 9 kilometres every day-4 kilometres to the tailoring class, 2 kilometres to fetch water and 3 kilometres to take lunch for father when you are busy. You can't call me lazy."

In fact, nobody in their home was lazy. Malar would walk 1 kilometre with her friends to school and back. She and her friends would chat and play all the way back.

A\N

Here is a real story..
If you like it throw your Vote and comments
Share 🔄

Your's lovingly,
Halima :)