THIRTY ONE.

a late night, unedited chapter for my favorite pals and readers. you guys are ridiculous and insane and the amount of support you give this story is even more crazy. i love you guys so much for it, you don't understand. thank you. -mags

THIRTY ONE ; VISALIA

Derek Morgan, Aaron Hotchner and Penelope Garcia followed quickly behind Jennifer Jareau as she led them back to the round table. Penelope held a laptop in her hand, Morgan carrying a rolled map, both of their minds spinning as they processed the news that JJ had delivered.

"He knows where she is?" Morgan asked, seeming to move quicker to catch up to JJ.

The blonde shook her head, never stopping to turn back to him. "I-I don't know," JJ replied, thoughts racing through her brain, attempting to possibly fathom what the genius could have been thinking. "He just shot up from his seat and started yelling for maps and a whiteboard. Asked for you guys too. He had that look though," she said, eyes finally meeting her teammates. "He's figured something out."

The round table was a mess. The four were taken back by the scene they saw before them. Papers from Quinn's file were scattered around the table, mixed in with the limited information about the Horsemen. Kate stood, sifting through the documents, eyes scanning the pages below her, Rossi doing the same beside her.

"Reid," Hotch said, catching the attention of the three agents in the room. The leader caught Spencer's gaze, slightly taken back by the wild look in his eye. "What is it?"

"The kid may have something," Rossi stated, glancing at the genius who grabbed the letter from Lawrence and placed it into Hotch's hands.

"When we first profiled the Horsemen, we said that they would want to end their game where they started," Spencer began. "It all started in Palo Alto with the shooting of Joseph Lawrence's father by Jonah Grey. It ended with the murder of Jonah Grey in Palo Alto by the Horsemen, right?"

"Right," Morgan replied hesitantly, brow furrowing.

Spencer shook his head, pointing at a document that was in Quinn's file. "But what if it didn't end with Jonah Grey?" The tension in the room seemed to shift. It was tighter, it was higher.

"You're saying that it ends with Quinn?" Penelope asked, voice wavering.

The doctor gulped, ignoring the pain in his chest as he thought of the end result. "Yes," he whispered, jaw clenching. He glanced down at the paper he was pointing at, eyes glossing over as he saw her college transcripts. "I mean, why Quinn? When she went in for that Stanford interview, there had to have been multiple people that interviewed with Lawrence before her. I mean, sure, she might have been more perceptive to lies, but why her?"