aint no way out

This the chapter yall been waiting for ok here it is

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

sike yall thought this was a chapter

*

*

*

*

*

*

ok ok imma stop playing

_____________________________________________________________________

Payton POV:

When I walked in Dre was sitting on the edge of the bed his face was red as hell he was shaking his leg, his nose was flaring out, and I could literally hear him breathing heavy I was so scared so I thought I was slick and tried to hurry up and walk back out of the room but the was not a success 

'' I FUCKING SWEAR IF YOUR ASS WALK OUT THAT DAMN DOOR THATS YOUR ASS EVEN MORE SO I FUCKING SUGGEST YOU BRING THAT ASS BACK '' He yelled at me making me jump and get even more scared I closed the door back and stood in front of it so if he try something I can get out of there on his ass I used to run track in high school I was the fastest on the team.

'' SO YOU WANNA FUCKING TELL ME WHY IT'S A BIG ASS HOLE IN MY FUCKING TV AND WHY THE FUCK WAS MY PHONE ON THE FLOOR CRACKED'' he yelled I couldn't take it nomore he wasnt rey keep yelling at me when the shit I found out is worse than what I did. 

'' DONT FUCKING WORRY ABOUT THAT WHO THE FUCK IS REAGAN HUH? SHE CLAIMING SHE PREGNANT WITH YO BABY NIGGA ANSWER THAT'' I yelled at him that shit made me mad he wasn't rey talk to me like he was crazy.

'' PAYTON STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY SHIT '' He yelled at me again getting in my face.

'' I THREW THAT STUPID ASS PHONE INTO THE TV CAUSE YOU A FUCKING CHEATING MOTHERFUCKER '' I yelled at him mushing his head and he grabbed my wrist.

'' I swear Payton disrespect me again and put your hands on me again and it ain't gon be pretty I promise you that '' he said a little too calm for me while he had a tight grip on my wrist but I wasn't gon back down.

'' I can do and say what I want who gon check me? nobody and your stupid ass aint slick WHO . THE. FUCK. IS . REAGAN? DRE I SWEAR YOU REALLY TRYING ME SO ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION '' I asked with hella attitude while I snatched away from him.

'' MAN SHE AINT NOBODY IMPORTANT '' He yelled in frustration.

'' THEN WHY THE FUCK IS SHE CALLING YOUR PHONE SAYING SHE PREGNANT BY YOU AND YOU CHEATING ON ME CAUSE I AINT LAYING IT DOWN RIGHT HUH ANSWER THAT '' I yelled getting in his face.

'' Man go ahead with allat I said she aint nobody important '' He said sitting on the bed looking defeated.

'' Dre did you or did you not fuck her and cheat on me ? '' I asked him calmly getting fed up with him not being 100 with me.

'' If you want the truth yes I did fuck her and yes I did cheat on you and I made a big ass mistake by doing it I'm sorry baby I really am '' He said with a apologetic look on his face while walking toward me and touch me but I backed away from him with tears rolling down my face I never ever thought in my life he would cheat on me but I knew it was to good to be true.

'' NO DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME LEAVE ME ALONE DRE, YOU REALLY CHEATED ON ME, YOU CAN'T MAKE NO MISTAKE AND STICK YOUR DICK IN SOME HOE YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE DOING YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT ME BEFORE YOU DID IT '' I yelled at him by now I was crying hard I didn't know what to do at this point so I just ran out the door and downstairs kailah and quan was still here but I just ignored them and grabbed my purse and the keys to my white audi Dre bought me and walked out the front door slamming the door I hopped in my car and drove off  I didn't know exactly where I was going so I just drove around.

2 HOURS LATER

I have been driving around for about 2 hours,  Kailah Quan has been blowing my phone up but I wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody dre couldn't call me cause i broke his stupid ass phone, but I decided to go back home I pulled in the circular driveway and killed the engine, I got out and walked to the door I unlocked the door and walked in all 3 of them was sitting in the livingroom i ignored them and went straight to me and dre room, and packed 2 weeks worth of clothes and my hygiene stuff and then i walked to Ky room packed him 2 weeks worth of clothes also and his hygiene stuff too after I was finished I grabbed our bags and then went down stairs to walk out the door.

'' Where you going Payton ? '' Dre cheating ass asked me I ignored him and walked out of the door I knew if I would have took the time to put the bags in the backseat Dre would have had the chance to stop me from leaving, so I got in the car first locked the doors then put the bags on the floor in the passenger seat when I looked up Dre was at the drivers side window so I started the car and rolled the window down.

'' What you want Dre ? '' i asked him annoyed.

'' I wanna know where you going with you and my son bags '' He said looking at me like I was crazy.

'' Look Dre, I need some space ok I cant take this shit right now ok '' i said looking at him.

'' So you running away from this relationship huh thats how it is ? '' He asked me. 

'' Yes Dre thats how it is you fucking cheated on me I'm not rey stay in a relationship with a man that cheated on me I have way too much respect for myself '' I tell him while I looked staight ahead I couldn't look at him because I was really disgusted with him.

'' Ight man whatever do you yo'' He said still looking at me then walked away I pulled out the driveway and went to get some gas, then I picked Ky bad ass up then we went to get something to eat, we checked into and hotel an I paid for us to stay for 2 weeks, after we ate I gave Ky a bath and put him in the bed, and then I took a nice bubble bath then I got out cremed my body then put my pj's on, and climbed in bed with ky and cuddled with him and cried myself to sleep

 FMOIG - Breontae_Boobies

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter dont forget to vote and comment your feedback thank you love you guys * MUAHHH * ;)))))