I'm in Love with a THUG

Paytons POV:

HEYYY my name is Payton Karlie Jones . Im 5'4. my skin is an soft caramel color. I'm 18 years old. I have hazel eyes. If you step to me wrong then i will put them paws on you. I'm from MIAMI B****. I have a little brother named Kyree Kaylab Smith he is 2 years old. We have different fathers my father died from prostate cancer and Kyree's father left when he found out our mother was pregnant and never came back. Our mother is on drugs and we have an abusive stepfather he beats on all three of us but my mother doesnt care. I basically take care of my little brother. I have a job at Champs so with the money that i make from there i buy food and clothes and shoes for me and Kyree.

I woke up this morning to sound of my alarm at 6:00am. I got out of my bed and walked to kyree's room and and found him some khaki cargo shorts, a white v-neck t-shirt, and his white retro 11's. Then I gave him a bath, put lotion on him, put his clothes on him, and then i put spongebob on for him. By the time i did that it was 6:45.

I went to my room to get my towel and then made my way to the bathroom to shower. After my shower I walked back to my room and put and my all black bra and pantie set that I just bought from VS. After a couple of minutes I finally settled for my black and white stripped leggings, my white half shirt with Eye Candy written in red on the front that shows my belly ring, and my red converses. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. I left my natural curls in my hair flowing to the middle of my back and by the way i'm mixed with black and white. It is now 7:35 so i went and got Kyree and we made our way downstairs to my drunk stepfather out cold on the couch. We went to the kitchen and I made us some waffles and when we finished eating and our mess was cleaned I grabbed my books, phone, and keys then we left. We walked to Ms.Helen house she watches kyree while im at school or work since i have nobody else to watch him I honestly don't know what I would do without her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked in the  school and headed to my locker . 

"PAYDAY" I heard my bestfriend kailah yell, I rolled my eyes and said to myself she always gotta be loud. I can't lie though she is very beautiful we are about the same height.She have green eyes.She have a beauty mark on the tip of her nose.She is the type that don't play around she doesn't have a problem fighting you if you step to her wrong I think thats why we get along so well.

"Hey KayKay Boo" I said as I turned around to face her. She had on some bleached high wasted shorts, a purple high-low shirt, and some grape 5's.

"What happened to you lastnight " she said reminding me that I was supposed to go to a party with her.

"OH!! boo i'm soo sorry I called myself taking a nap and didn't wake up until like 2AM and plus I didn't have anybody to watch kyree" I said told her feeling bad.

"It's ok, but my mother was gonna watch him " she told me

The bell started ringing so i told her i was gonna talk to her later

I made it late to first period which was math it was a substitute anyway I walked in and heard Tasha talking Shit about me to her friends so I stood in her face.

"Why you in my face " she said with an obvious attitude.

"I heard you talking shit and i want you to say it to my FACE " I said to her wishing she would try say some slick shit out her mouth.

"BITC- " she didnt get to finish her sentence because I banged her twice in her face she was trying to swing back but missed every one then the hall monitor pulled me off her and I spit right in her face and the sad part about the situation is her so called friends didn't help her.

After school me and kailah caught the bus to get Kyree and then we stopped past my house to get me and Ky some clothes. Then we chilled at kailah house for the rest of the day. I was so glad today was friday.

(A/N: I hope you like it this is my first book and excuse any mistakes)

comment or vote please