Show Me A Good Time ♥

"Ass, Ass, Ass, Ass, Ass, Ass, Ass" Me and My friends Nay, Breanna, Shawna, and Angel twerked as the song Ass by Big Sean played through the club. All eyes were on us and we were killing it. The boys watched us in awe and the hating females watched in envy. As the song came to an end, our audience applauded us. We got stank looks but honestly, we could care less. I noticed this one guy watching me closely though. Damn, he looked good.

"Yo, this party is bumping!" Shawna exclaimed.

"Ain't it though," Angel replied.

"All eyes were on us. The attention felt great!" said a too eager Breanna.

"When is it not?" chuckled Nay.

"Y'all crazy," I laughed.

Nay, Breanna, and Shawna been my best friends for the longest. They were all 18 and I was 14 but that didn't change a thing about our relationship. They were always sneaking me into 18 and older parties just like this one.

As we talked, the boy that I seen watching me earlier came over.  

"Hey Shawty" he said, licking his lips, looking directly at. Me. "I was wondering if I could buy you a drink."

I blushed and looked over at my friends. They nodded signaling that was a yes.

"Sure," I smiled.

He put his arms around and led me to the bar. He bought me some type of sweet alcohol mix that I didn't know the name of and told me to try it.

"Mmm," the flavors sweet on my tongue.

He laughed. "So what's your name shawty," he licked his lips.

I noticed he did that a lot and it was such a turn on.

"Shaniah," sipping my drink, "you?"

"Trey," he rolled it off his tongue and it sounded so sexy.

"How old are you?" he questioned.

"16," I lied quickly. My developed body and hourglass figure made it seem more believable. A 14 year old girl could not have all these curves. He was too fine and I didn't want to mess this up. He told me he was 18. "wow, fours years age difference," I thought. We continued to get to know and by the time we were done, it. Was midnight.

"Crap, I gotta get home before my mom do" Not that she would care, she was probably out with one of her boyfriends or workin the pole at work. Yes, she was a stripper.

"Aight, No problem shawty, lemme take you home."

I thought about it for a second. "Sure, lemme tell my girls, I'm leavin"

I walked over to where they was at. "Guys, Trey takin me home. I'll see y'all tomorrow." No one said anything. "I guess," I thought.

Nay pulled me over to the side and whispered "Niah you just met him and you letting him find out where you stay?" Nay was always overthinking things.

"He's nice, don't worry, I'll be fine." She just shook her head. "Alright. Bye y'all" I waved.

-----

He brung me to his Black Porsche Carrera. "Damn, he must be paid" I thought. I was a little tipsy from the drink but I felt great. Trey was hilarious, he kept me laughing the whole drive home. When we got to my house, I kissed him good night on the cheek. When I tried to leave, he stopped me.

"Whars the matter?" I asked, confused.

He kissed on my neck, finding my soft spot. The wet feeling of the tip of his tongue drove me crazy. I bit my lip in pleasure. I felt the heat rush through my body and felt myself get wet. "Damn," I thought. He slipped his hands underneath my skirt and felt on my clit through my panties. He smirked as he felt the wetness. He laid the chair back and removed my panties. I unbuckled his belt and his pants dropped. I took off his boxers and stared at his hard dick. The sight of it made me want it more and my clit was throbbing.

He spread my legs apart and entered me. His stokes were long and deep. I bent my body back, gripping on the back of the chair, "harder, faster!" He did as I said and he went so hard, I felt it in my stomach. "Ahh," I moaned in both pleasure and pain, gripping my nails into his muscular back, digging my nails deep into it. As I moaned, we both came, him in me, and me all over his dick. He got off me, put his pants back on, and got back in the drivers seat.

"Thanks for the time tonight Trey, I really enjoyed it." I winked and attempted to leave.

He stopped me again and asked, "When will I see you again?" looking up at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Soon," I answered an left. He drove away.

As I entered my house, I thought, "Damn, I just had sex in a car and it felt great!"

-----

Hope Ya'll Liked It :) Please Comment Below By Signing In With Twitter && Tell Me What You Think. Become A Fan By Going To My Profile Page. Vote. Add To Reading List. 20 Votes && 500 Views For Next Chapter. Request Or I Dont Write.