Chapter 11

If anyone was thinking that I just stole a story from another person... I DIDNT OKAY? MY BOOK FCKING DELETED ITSELF NOW I NEED TO FCKING REWRITE IT. IF YOU WONT BELIEVE ME ASK MY FRIENDS
slytherinstars and Sashaaa_bg
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(A/N: let's pretend that it's January, okay? Okay.)

**Kiyara's POV
I woke up to see all the guys slept in the trampoline with me. I tried my best to get out of the trampoline without waking the guys up.

I go to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. I quickly ate it and rushed to my room.

I noticed Hayes wasn't there. Probably he's in the trampoline as well. I straightened my hair hair since it was already wavy.

I wore the mint green dress and the cat ear Mahogany bought me with some white sandals. Today's a special day!

I went downstairs to see Hayes awake... he's early than usual. "Goodmorning lol bro" I hugged him

"Happy Birthday sis!" He greeted me. He remembers! "Thank you" I smiled. Today is my sweet sixteen and I'm excited!

I have been planning for so long now today is the day! Mahogany helped me with like venues and music and other stuff.

I quickly looked for my airhorn and woke the guys up with it. "Good morning boys!" I cheerfully say

They looked at me, all shocked and all. "What are you looking at? Go get ready... now!" I say

They all rushed and went to their rooms getting ready. They all wore some fancy suits and Mahogany wore a beautiful gown.

"Ready for the party?" I smiled. They started howling and a rush of adrenaline goes through my body.

I decided to tweet out:
@MsOtherGrierKiyara: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! If you want to come go to **address. Wear something FORMAL!!!

Mahogany and the guys went to the venue to prepare everything and make my party perfect.

I was planning to go to the spa because I really didn't have nothing to do because Mahogany wanted me to relax on my birthday.

**dingdong

I opened the door and it was Aida. "Happy Birthday!!" She greeted

"Ready to go to the spa?" She adds. I was all confused "how did you know I was going to the spa?" I asked

"Mahogany told me" she smiled. I went with it, it would be a pain to go to the spa alone, so I don't mind company.

We went to the spa and relaxed there for my sweet sixteen.

**4hours later

I was at home, playing video games. Aida left early to go to the venue. I decided to talk to Christian.

K: ayo Chi
C: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLLL!!!!!!
K: Thanks!!! You going to the party?
C: I WOULDNT MISS YOUR SWEET16 THAT'LL BE A SIN FOR ME
K: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
C: Girllllllllll it's gonna be litt🔥🔥

I heard a ding from my phone. It was Mahogany.

M: girl, this will be the best party you'll have!!
K: how is it?
M: secret😉
K: ughhhh you're killing meee

I sighed. I'm really curious about the party. I went to my room and changed to gown. It was a sleeveless white dress with a black belt.

I heard a car honking outside. I went outside to see it and it was Matthew. "Get in princess we're going to your ball" he smiles.

"So you're going to be my prince?" I laughed "your one and only" a cheesy smile forms on matt's face.

We drove to the venue and he opened my door. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and we entered in the venue.

I was taken away by the beauty of the venue. I looked around trying to take everything in.

My theme was snow because I loved snow growing up. I was walking down a carpet that was white. I felt like a queen.

I sat on my white and gold throne. Looking around at the fans and the guys sitting in front of me.

I waved at them and started tearing up. I wiped them with my gloves. Mahogany started the program.

After awhile I needed to make a speech for my fans. I was caught off guard. "Um hey guys! Thank you for coming and making this party so awesome. I never thought my sweet sixteen was going to be like this. I thought being famous was going to be a nightmare, now I see the true beauty of it. You guys" I blew kisses to them and they started cheering.

I had a really great time. It was me and my fans hanging out and getting to know each other.

Mahogany tapped my shoulder "Hey change into the dress inside your room there" she pointed at the door near my throne.

"I love this dress" I whined. "Okay, go skating in that dress, I'll be fine with that" she jokes.

A smiled pops up and I was filled with more joy. I love skating rinks and I used to be in my city's skating team.

I went to the room and opened the closet. I looked and it was my old skating dress when I won gold medal on the championship.

I was 13 back then but it was longer so it can fit me. I wore it and went back to my throne.

Mahogany gets the mic "hey guys! Are you liking the party?" She says. The fans started howling like crazy.

"Well before you guys went here I tweeted out that you should bring something to wear because we're going to skate" she adds

"Well we have a lot of changing rooms so go change and don't worry we won't leave until everyone is changed" the fans started to go to the changing rooms.

I saw the guys in the skating clothes. I walked to them. "Hey guys" I smiled

"Hey" the guys greeted "happy but Kiyara!" They added. "Thanks guys! But I don't want to grow up... I wanna fly to neverland and be a lost girl" I smiled.

"Some wishes won't come true" Cam says and pats my back. I frowned "it's okay, you're still 10 to me" Nash smiles.

After hours of waiting and chatting, everyone got changed. Mahogany lead everyone to the rink. But I noticed Jack J was still sitting on his chair, alone.

"Hey Johnson, come one let's go skating" I grabbed his arm. He awkwardly laughs "you see, I don't know how to skate" he laughs

"Really? Come on I'll teach you" I pulled him to the rink.