The 'Conversation'

''Cough it up... Why are you here!?'' The teenage girl said, irritated.

''What's your name?'' Adam said, for the tenth time today. You could see the anger bubbling up inside the girl.

''What is it to you!'' She yelled.

''Makin' a list.'' Adam replied. The girl slammed the door in Adam's face. He grinned. He went to the side of the building and stared through the window. ''Hey there!'' He shouted.

Her face was red. ''FINE! GET IN. NOW!'' She yelled at the top of her voice. Adam did a fist bump to himself. He walked in and jumped onto the bed. ''I'm Dani.'' She said. ''Lets have a 'Conversation'.'' Dani went on.

''Our parents... They're in the same business.'' Adam said, softness in his voice.

''What!'' Dani screamed.

''They're at my... Mansion.''

''You're rich!'' She shouted, looking at the car and locking the door.

''Unlock the door.'' He says. whipping his phone out.

''You...'' Dani says, slapping Adams phone out his hand.

''What's that?'' Adam asks.

''A knock at the door, duh.'' They both creep to the door and swing it open. ''Mum, dad!'' Dani shouts, hugging them both.

''Who the-'' Dani cuts her parents off.

''Adam.'' She says, glaring at him.

''Honey, you have to come to Mark and Sarah's.'' Dani and Adam look at each other.