s i x

Third Person

Phil fluttered his eyes open as he felt Dan slowly pull back, tilting his head slightly in confusion, searching his eyes.

Phil's heart then dropped a little, smiling sympathetically. "Baby.. I would never, ever hurt you, okay?" Phil cooed softly, taking his hands and intertwining his fingers with his own. "I'm glad you trust me. I trust you too. I won't let you down, princess." Phil assured with a gentle voice, leaning forward to kiss his lips passionately.

Dan smirked into the kiss, 'enough cliché' he thought as he began to very subtly roll his hips into Phil again. "I love you." Dan whispered again before he began to passionately kiss Phil

Dan felt his stomach full with love and lust for Phil. He was all he needed. Dan felt Phils touch burn his skin with all sensations. "I need you; forever with me." Dan hungrily said as pressed their swollen lips together

Phil chuckled onto his lips, pulling him closer. "I can make that happen." He hummed, raking his nails up and down gently over Dan's lower back.

Dan moaned softly, loving the very light pain that Phils nails inflicted, "I want you- no I need you but I'm so tired." Dan whined desperately

Phil smirked, continuing to soothe the boy with his nails. "Who says you have to do any work?" He cooed, gripping his hips before flipping the two of them over, Phil now hovering over Dan. "You just need to relax.. I'm sure a great orgasm will wake you right up." He smirked, dipping down to nip at his neck.

"But Phil-" Dan complained trying to pry Phil off him "I'm really sensitive, it takes effort to orgasm." Dan weakly tried to speak

Phil backed away slowly, looking down at the boy. He sighed, pushing his hair out of his face. "If you don't want it then I'm not going to force you.." He murmured softly, feeling his own member throb. "I know you're tired."

"I'm sorry." Dan said sheepishly, he wanted it but he did didn't think he could do it. "I need you but I can't- I'm sorry-" dan sighed which came out as a low growl. "I'm so pathetic." He hugged frustratedly

Phil frowned a little at Dan's talk, sighing. "You don't need to apologize, okay? You're not pathetic. You're being honest and that's all I care about." He cooed reassuringly, reaching up to push the curls out of his eyes. "Let's go into the living room or something and watch some anime." He suggested, getting up on his knees, helping Dan up. "I can order the pizza."

"Can we snuggle and eat pizza whilst watching Blue Exorcist?" Dan asked as he followed Phil downstairs

Phil hummed in agreement, "That sounds wonderful." He said admittedly, getting to the end of the stairs and walking to the living room, plopping down on the couch, leaning against the arm and extending his legs, opening his arms so Dan could cuddle into him.

Dan literally dived into Phils arms, his heart doing butterfly's in the warmth of Phil. Phil dramatically grunted as Dan got on top of him, chuckling a bit before looking down into Dan's eyes.

Can you get me some pillows and blankets?" Dan pouted with his warming brown eyes

Phil then chuckled a bit, "How do you expect me to get up when you're on top of me?" He asked with a grin, "How about this. You go get us the pillows and blankets and I'll go ahead and order the pizza to get it out of the way?"

"Hm but I'm lazy and you're already getting up so why should I have to move when I'm really comfortable." Dan complained

"My laptop's right there." Phil smirked, pointing at the macbook on the coffee table that was covered in stickers. "I don't have to move." He challenged with a smirk, raising his eyebrow.