The New Kids

Picture is Clayden ( Justin Bieber )

Jennifer POV

My eyes still were open as well as my mouth. Why did he choose this seat?

"Helllooooo," He said while waving his hand in front of my face as if I were in a trance. I slapped his hand away from my precious face. He took it back to him and muttered some profanities.

Serves you right, asshole.

"Please open your textbooks to page 470," said Mrs. J interrupting my thoughts. Well as the rest of the class flipped to the page, I just lied back with my feet still up. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard that annoying voice again.

"What page did she say," asked Clayden. He sure as hell knew, but just had to bother me for the fun of it. The ass. Ignoring him I closed my eyes again.

"Um, rude much?"

That's it.

I got up from my seat and moved across the room making the other seniors move as well. With no one surrounding me, I sat down and repeated the process of putting my feet up. Then I heard a shuffle off things and someone was seated next to me.

Oh fuck it.

It was the annoying ass Clayden.

"Great idea! There is way better view of the board here."

Oh Jesus give me the strength.

"Can you fucking move?" I asked through gritted teeth as nice as I possibly could. He looked at my with puzzled expression on his face. As soon as the expression came it left and transformed into a serious one.

Who the fuck did he think he was messing with?

"No," he replied simply. I turned my head away and shifted uncomfortably to see if he would move. No response. I tried. I tried. I didn't care. 10 minutes pasted in silence without a word from Cumface and I soon drifted off to sleep.

**********

"Wakey, wakey, Jenny baby." I quickly flew a punch to whoever was waking me from my slumber.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I looked up to see an asshole shielding his eye. I've done worse. Satisfied, I got up out my seat and headed to the cafeteria. Only one more class left. I had already done 2 of my classes and skipped the other ones I don't usually attend. Unfortunately, the asshole attended both of the 2 I attended. Jesus please don't let him be here, please. Speak of the devil. I found myself looking at the blonde from earlier instead. I went to go sit in the back while the teacher was doing roll call.

"Jennifer?"

"Yo," I responded to Miss Green. She looked at me with a scolding face. While she called the rest of the students names I started to pick dirt out my nails. Its something I do often when I am bored. I sniffed up and started to smell smoke.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" The fire alarm and sprinklers went off and I was soaking wet. Teens and teachers where evacuating the classrooms. I grabbed my stuff and started running down the hallway.

"Oomp" I looked up so see a soaking boy. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK THERE IS A FIRE AND YOU'RE BLOCKING MY WAY!" I screamed frustrated. I pushed him out of the way and continued walking till I reached the emergency back door. It would take me two minutes to get all the way to the front because the school was so big.

"Damnit!" I looked behind me to see the guy still there.
"Are you following me?" I asked. He didn't reply and just continued walking behind me. I ignored him and heard footsteps coming faster behind me. Before I could turn around a rag was covering my mouth. All I saw was darkness.

•••••••••

Yo, yo, yo, yo!
Bol I'm cwazy. I know my writing is cringey, thank you *takes a bow* but I never really wrote before ); anyways, please

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Eat strawberries.

-Jojo M. xxx