I Miss You

Draco's POV

Dear Draco,
I miss you. I miss your beautiful smile. I miss your cute laugh. I miss the way you stared into my eyes. I miss your hugs. The hugs where I feel the safest. I miss the sound of your voice. I miss our late night conversations. I miss cuddling up by the fire. I miss laying on your chest, listening to your heartbeat. I miss the forehead kisses you give. I miss the way you'd hold my hand. I miss the feeling of butterflies in my stomach whenever I saw you. I miss being able to call you mine. I miss you. I miss us. I love you, and I'll never stop. I've tried to move on, but I can't. I want you. I need you, and only you. I know you don't feel the same way. I'm sure you've moved on, but I wish we never split. I think about you every day and cry myself to sleep at night. I reread our texts and rethink our conversations. I miss you. I miss you so much it hurts. I love you Draco Malfoy. Forever and always,

Harry

I cried reading that letter. Harry still loves me. I still love him too. I just never knew he felt this way. It's been a year since our break up. Things just weren't working out. We were too focused on our jobs and financial problems that we didn't have time for each other. We decided being in a relationship wasn't working. I regret that day. We could've made it work. I miss him so much. I wiped my tears. I knew I had to go see him. I had to tell him I love him.

***

As soon as I got to Harry's house I knocked on the door loudly.

"Harry!" I yelled. "Harry are you here? It's me, Draco!"

I tried opening the door, it was locked. I mentally face palmed myself. For Merlin's sake Draco, are you a wizard or not.

"Alohomora." It unlocked so I opened the door and ran inside to find Harry.

"Harry, where are you? Are you here? Harry?" I kept calling for him but got no answer. I went to go check his bedroom. I walked in and what I saw broke my heart.

Harry was sitting on the edge of his bed, head in his hands, crying his heart out. I had to blink a few times to stop from crying myself.

"Harry?" I whispered. He looked up at me with confusion and sadness in his eyes. I hated to see him so broken like this.

"Draco? What are y-you doing h-here?" He asked so quietly I barely heard him.

"I read your letter," I replied as he sniffled.

"You did?" He wiped his eyes.

"Yeah, I did."

"So then w-why are you here?" He asked slightly louder but still quiet.

"I...I came to tell you I miss you too. And that I am still very much in love with you." As I said that he stood up still not breaking eye contact.

"You...you do?"

"Of course I do. You were my first kiss, my first boyfriend. My first love. I'll always love you." My voice cracked and I knew I was on the verge of tears.

"Oh Draco, please don't cry. If you cry, then I'm gonna cry." Harry begged, but I couldn't help it. I fell to my knees bawling my eyes out.

"I'm so-sorry." I cried. "I j-just miss y-you so much." He kneeled down in front of me and wiped my tears away.

"Hey, don't apologize. It's okay baby." He whispered. He then pulled me in for a hug wrapping his arms around my neck. I immediately put my arms on his back and pulled him in closer. We both started sobbing loudly and hung onto each other tighter. It felt so good to have him in my arms again. I missed him so much.

After awhile, when we finally calmed down, I shifted so I was sitting down and pulled him on my lap. He laid his head on my chest as I rubbed his back. We stayed like this for several minutes.

"Draco?" He asked as he sat up.

"Yes, Harry?"

Do you think...umm...well maybe...you could uhh... you know...be mine aga-"

I cut him off with a kiss. It was a sweet and gentle kiss and even though his lips were partly chapped, it was still perfect. When we pulled away, I rested my forehead on his.

"I'd love to be yours, but only if you'll be mine," I said with a smile.

"Of course I'll be yours. I love you." He explained.

"I love you too," I told him as I kissed the tip of his nose.

"Could you stay the night? We could just cuddle the whole time." He asked while looking down twiddling his thumbs. He seemed nervous asking so I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I'd like that," I responded picking him up bridal style and placing him on his bed. We both stripped down to our boxers and got under the covers. I held my arms out and he snuggled into my chest. The warmth of his body against mine felt good. I stroked his hair as we enjoyed each other's comfort.

"Goodnight Draco," Harry mumbled against my skin.

"Goodnight Harry," I said softly. I then kissed the top of his head and he hummed. Eventually, his breathing evened out meaning he fell asleep. I closed my eyes with him as my last thought as I fell asleep too.