Chapter 1 Sleep Over?

Dante's POV

I was sitting in my room on my laptop when Garroth burst through the door. "Dante! Aphmau invited us to a sleepover!" "Um... A sleepover? With the girls? Is that a good idea?" "Of course! We've all known each other for years!" "But remember the time we tried to crash the girl's slumber party?" "That was different" "If you say so Garroth..."

After he left I started packing the essentials, clothes, toothbrush, and etc. Now that I think about it I'm actually really excited for this! I haven't been to a 'Aphmau Party' in awhile! I wonder if Nicole will be there? I haven't seen her since we broke up...

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

"Nicole, I think we should break up..."

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just I don't feel the same way about you compared to a few months ago... Nicole, recently I...I...I've been thinking that I like guys... I don't even know if I loved you in the first place... I'm sorry..."

"Oh Dante... Don't be sorry, it's not your fault, I ca help you through this, you have my full support, and I promise I wont tell anyone."

"R...Really? Thank you Nicole so much for understanding!"

"It's no problem."

She hugged me and I hugged back, I was so grateful that she understood.

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

It's been a month now, and I'm completely sure I'm gay. I haven't talk about it to Nicole, maybe I should. I look at the clock to see that its time to go to the girls house. I walked out of my room to see Laurance, Garroth, and Travis waiting at the door, oops. "Were you guys waiting for me?" I ask, "Yea... But it's okay!" Replies Travis, we walked out the door towards the girl's house.(when I type that it reminds me of the babe house, anyone remember that, back in the day?)

When we get there I hear a playful scream and out from the door bursts a skinny reddish-brown haired guy with beautiful emerald eyes. (Wow that description sounds familiar -cough- its from a chapter I wrote today on Only One a story on my collab account -cough-) Wow, he's stunning, I don't think I've ever met him, must be one of Aphmau's new friends...

"Baby brother!" Garroth exclaims, what?! Brother?! I didn't think a boy that handsome could be related to Garroth?! The boy drops a cookie he has in his had and ignores a certain meif'wa glaring at him, and turns to his brother, "Garroth!" The boy runs up to Garroth and Garroth engulfs him in a big bear hug.

"We need to hang out more often now that you live here!" Garroth says, "Yea, we live right across from eachother!" The boy who I've yet to find out his name says, wait he lives with Aphmau?

Garroth and his brother chat for a bit until Garroth goes inside followed by Travis and Laurance who I guess already know the mysterious Ro'meave brother. I decide to walk up to him and introduce myself, "Have we met?" I ask, knowing the answer, "No, I don't think so... I'm Vylad." The beautiful boy replies, "I'm Dante" I say, winking at him, oh god why did I do that?!

He blushed looking down, oh god did I embarrass him?! "Err... So your Garroth's brother?" I say quickly, he looks back up at me, oh my god those eyes... "Yea, well, half brother." He corrects, "Oh okay, and you live here?" I say pointing to the girl'splus Vylad's house. He nods, and I smile at him, "Well, shall we go in side?" I joke making my voice sound regal and very posh, he giggles, oh my god is that a sound from heaven? I could listen to that giggle all day..."We shall." He replies with a matching tone. We link arms jokingly and walk to the door, forgetting about the cookie Vylad dropped earlier. I smile to myself and think...

Yep, I'm defiantly in love with Vylad Ro'meave... The brother I never knew about... That didn't take long...

Little do they know a certain fangirl/ shipper/ meif'wa, was watching/ recording the whole thing, and was now off to 'update' her shipping shrine before joining the party.

And little do they all know, Vylad sleeps in the basement, and unlike everyone else, he cant avoid seeing the shrine... Great... Just Great...

A/n: YAAAY I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of 'Have We Met?' I'm so VERY proud of this chapter and I'm excited to write more! I Luv U 2 Bitz!

~ALuv