Ch. 11

- 4 days later -

Harry's POV

I'm now home, not at my house, I'm never going back there, I'm staying at the spare room in the Sidemen house, Vikk, Josh and JJ went to get all my stuff from mine and Alfie's house, like I thought he had ruined a lot off the stuff that I owned, he had burned a lot off my clothes and shoes, he had broken my Xbox and two off my monitors, but they managed to stop him before he burned more off my stuff. JJ had to be held back or he would have probably knocked some teeth out off Alfie. 

I'm feeling better, my arm is not giving me as much trouble as it was before, I just can't move my arm at all. They tell me that I might need surgery on my wrist, they are going to take another X-ray later this week to see if the brake has moved out off place and until that day I have to wear a sling to hold my arm and I have a splint on that covers my entire forearm and over my elbow. I can't use the hand at all as my thumb is also splinted.

"do you need anything?" Josh asks me as he comes into my room, they are all being very supportive and nice to me. 

"no, thanks" I say, I'm just scrolling trough my twitter, there was a shit storm on twitter 2 days ago when I tweeted a picture off my broken arm, people were tagging both me and Alfie in asking what had happened. Alfie finally tweeting out

@pointlessblog - I'm sorry to inform you all that me and Harry have broken up

@Wroetoshaw – I might do an explanation later, I'm just not up for it yet.

- a lot off you have guessed that Alfie hurt me, I can unfortunately confirm that he did.

I was just keeping quiet, I had unfollowed Alfie on every social media that I have and blocked him so he can't see my tweets or anything, I'm not giving him control over me. I need him out off my life. 

"I'm proud off you" Simon tells me as he comes to get me, we are off to Nandos, I don't really feel like I'm up to going, but I go anyway, Simon promised to bring me home if my arm gets bad, or if I'm not up to this. 

"why are you proud off me?" I ask

"for telling it strait out that Alfie hurt you"

"they would find out anyway, it was best if the news came strait from me"

"you know he has lost over 500k subscribers in the last 2 days"

"I don't really care, I just want to forget him"

"OK, I wont talk about it then" Simon tells me and hugs me, careful not to hurt me. I am actually hating this so much, this has gotten into the main media, it's a huge story, youtuber with over 7m subscribers get's his arm broken by his youtuber boyfriend who has over 5m subscribers. I did not want it to get into the media, I'm debating if I did the wrong thing tweeting that or not, I don't want the attention. 

This is the first time that I'm out off the house since I got back from the hospital, I feel nervous and I don't really want to be there. I feel like everyone is looking at me, I just take Simon's hand into mine, he does not mind, he knows how uncomfortable I am and he just allows me to hold onto him. Thank god for my friends who continue to support me trough this. The dinner was actually so nice, even if I was in pain the hole time. Simon took me home after about 2 hours as the others were going to go to a club. I was not up for that, I was not allowed to drink with my medication either so I just went home to sleep.

"do you want me to stay with you?" Simon asks me

"only if you really want to, I will be fine on my own" I tell him and give him a smile

"are you sure, I can stay" Simon tells me and I just nod, I will be fine, I can see that he wants to go and I'm not going to hold him back.

"I'll be fine" 

"I feel bad leaving you here alone"

"don't, I can take care off myself, I'm just going to sleep, don't worry about me" I say and Simon nods. I can see that he is not sure if I mean it or not.

"Simon I can see that you are torn over this, I'm being serious, you don't have to stay just for me"

"but what if I want to?"

"then come here, lets just watch a movie or something" I suggest and he gives me a soft smile and crawls into bed with me, then we just start watching a movie and I've fallen asleep after about 15 minutes off it. Simon falls asleep shortly after, at least I think he did, he must have, he is still in my bed when I wake up the next morning.