"Okay!" Lucy said.

Levi walked towards the drinks and served herself a cup.

Meanwhile, I need to find a way to ask her if she wants to come to my room. Maybe I should be blunt with it?

"So Luce." I said looked at her.

"Yeah?" She replied starring back at me.

"Would you like to go to my room?" I ask her trying to stay cool.

"S-Sure." She said as we both walked upstairs and into my room

I need to get to know Lucy. Start off with a random subject. Yeah, I'll do that!

We enter the room and she begins to look around.

"I like how cool your room looks." She complemented me as she continued to observe my room.

Doki Doki...

Why does it feel like it's the first time a girl has entered my room? My sisters always barge in and I've had girlfriends over plenty of times. But for some reason, my heart was beginning to beat nervously and fast. I need to get it together! I have to start a conversation with her! Why am I thinking too much about it? I've had plenty of conversations before. Ugh!

"Thanks." I say trying to cover up the sound of nervousness in my voice.

She ends her tour around my room short and stands in front of me glancing in different directions. Well, here goes nothing..!

"Would you like to sit down beside me?" I ask as I pat the empty area on my bed beside me.

"Sure." She accepts my offer and sits down .

"I'm happy you came today. At first when I didn't see you threw the crowds of people coming threw the door, the more and more I thought you weren't going to come. I began to get disappointed until I finally saw you. You know, you've changed me. This past month that we've socialized with each other, I've learned new things and new feelings. But I've notice that we don't really know anything about each other. I haven't been fair with you. You've told me your past and I've been quite about mine. I'm sorry. But thats going to change today. Today I want to tell you about my past, if you want to listen." I say expressing half my thoughts to her because the other half is my feelings for her so I'll just keep that to myself till I finish getting to know her.

I had been facing Lucy the whole time, starring into her eyes. Lucy's cheeks had begun to get pink, she starred right back into my eyes but with a smile on her face.

"Wow. It's funny because I was thinking the same thing. I want to know about your past and I want to get to know you better. I also want you to get to know me better. I know I've already told you about my past but I don't want you to tell me your past because you feel as if you owe me something. You don't owe me anything, Natsu. I told you my past because I felt that I could trust you. If you want to tell me your past because you trust me too, then I'm all  ears." She cheerfully stated with a bright smile.

She's so sweet and kind hearted. I trust her , I really do! She is a very trustworthy person! But can I kiss her right now? She is making me feel this urge to kiss her. Hehe, I think I'm blushing from what she said and what I want to do to her. I felt the heat of my cheeks becoming pink.