12:59 a.m.

—yoonoh

at last hyejung and yoonoh arrived at the park. hyejung let go of his hand and ran straight for the swings. yoonoh laughed at the sight of her acting like a little kid again. he started walking towards the swing that was next to her and started swinging.

"so are we really just gonna spend our whole time here swinging?" yoonoh asked because he thought it was too boring.

"uhm no, we can go play on the playground equipm-"
hyejung started explaining but was soon cut off by yoonoh.

"that's still boring." he looked over at her to see her pout, yoonoh felt bad. he never ever wants to see hyejung pout, cry, or just be sad. he loved whenever she laughed, smiled, and being happy.

yoonoh's stomach began to growl again.

"yah! jung yoonoh! have you not eaten today?"

"i must have forgotten, sorry."

he forgot to eat because he was stressed with school. he had so many projects and tests due and he always procrastinated so he tried and finished all the projects and tried studying. he didn't mean to forget about eating, but it just wasn't one of his main priorities that day.

hyejung didn't like it when yoonoh didn't eat. one time with one of his past girlfriends, she told him to stop eating so much, and he didn't eat for four days. after she found out she treated him to meat and he ate a lot, and that made hyejung happy.

she stood up from the swing and held out her hand. he took her hand and stood up and they both started walking out of the park.

"hyejung-ah where are we going?"

"we're going to the convenience store to buy you food. i'm sorry i can't buy you actual food but it's so late now an-" hyejung was cut off by the boy again.

"thank you! and it's nothing"

they walked into the nearest convenience store and yoonoh went to the ramyeon section while hyejung went to go get them drinks. he got hyejung's favourite ramyeon and his favourite. she encouraged the boy to get more food if he wanted, and so he did, he grabbed a bag of chips and 3 triangle kimbaps (1 for hyejung and 2 for himself.) they arrived at the cashier and hyejung paid for everything while the lady at the cashier complimented them.

"아 귀여워~"
[ah cute~]

yoonoh thanked the old lady and smiled at her before saying goodbye. him and hyejung went to the back of the convenience store which had a machine to put water in their ramyeon and a microwave. he first made hyejung's ramyeon and then made his own. he was happy to eat, he was thankful for someone like her because she actually cared for him even if it was 1:16 a.m. now.

"thank you for buying me food hyejung!"

"it's nothing, just don't ever forget to eat!" she smiled while returning to eat her ramyeon.

yoonoh thought hyejung was the absolute most beautiful girl ever. he only realized in their third year of middle school. but when he realized this, hyejung already had a boyfriend and so he'd push his feelings aside and just supported her relationships with guys that should've been him.

whenever hyejung was single, he wasn't. whenever he was single, hyejung wasn't. it was never perfect timing. up until now, but he didn't have the courage to ask her or confess to her.

yoonoh was still eating his ramyeon, but he kept staring at her face. he kept thinking about all the things he loves about her.

he loves how she was always cares for others, especially him. he loves how even when he was stubborn and hardheaded, she'd still manage to not get mad at him. he loves how no matter how many times he says he's fine but he really isn't, she still will ask. he loved when it was raining, and he'd forget his umbrella, hyejung would run towards him made sure he was covered by her umbrella. that made him purposely start to forget his umbrella at home, or even just leave it in his locker or his backpack, just so he could be close to hyejung. he loves how whenever they had their weekly sleepovers, he'd wake up to see and feel her leg over his torso and she's hugging onto him. everything about kim hyejung, he loved.

soon both of them had finished their ramyeon, and then they began eating their kimbaps. he ate his first one pretty fast, and all hyejung did was smile.

"it makes me really happy when you eat well yoonoh, don't ever forget to eat. please? i always want you to be healthy and happy."

"of course, hyejung. i pinky promise that i will always eat deliciously."

yoonoh stuck his pinky out and hyejung did the same, they intertwined pinkies.

at this point, they were both talking about this one homework they had and they were sharing answers. but then hyejung changed the subject to their favourite foods because after all it was the weekend, the only time where they were free from school.

"i really love my janchi guksu, but you already know that yoonoh."

"and i really love my bibim guksu, but you already know that too hyejung."

they've spent the last 5 years practically inseparable. they knew 'everything' about each other, to the point where they both could write a biography of one another and have every single detail.

it was quite sad that despite knowing 'everything', they didn't know about each other's feelings. yoonoh and hyejung have said their "i love you" to one another and they really meant it. but they only thought it was in a best friend kind of way.

it was 1:57 a.m. when they both finished their foods.

"thank you so much for buying me food!" yoonoh kept saying to hyejung while hugging her from behind.

"it's really nothing yoonoh, i'd buy you food anytime."
she smiled at him.

they both walked out of the store thanking the lady at the register. the wind made hyejung shiver again and then yoonoh hugged her again.

while walking, hyejung stopped and said,

"you know i'd do anything for you yoonoh."

yoonoh knew that, he knew that hyejung would do anything for him.

"and you know i'd do anything for you too hyejung."

hyejung knew that yoonoh would do anything for her.

and with her voice she said -

"i'd die for you any day, my life's over anyways." she told him.

— yoonoh

+ hellO!
+ i think i'm gonna finish this story today aha
+ if there's a mistake again i apologize again!
+ i need me a yoonoh in my life
+ don't worry though no ones gonna die, or maybe not