Random Part

Okay so, idk if you guys have read it or not, or if it's my phone not working or something, but I wrote a new book, and I think I might keep adding to it, but, I want to know what you think, so here I'll give you the discrip thing...
(Why Me?!) {the title}

"Hi, my name is Rosalie, but people call me Rose, or R, normally. But I have a lot of nick-names because I've moved around a lot. I-I'm a fo-fos-foster child, but that's kind of obvious, because I'm hear right now but Im not really a child anymore actually, um 16-1/2 so..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Just say it!" He yelled at me,
"Why? So I can die soon?!" Not exactly true, but I still said it,
"Just say it! Please Rose. Just say you love me!" Ethan said sadly,
"No, il-we'll both get hurt in the end! I don't want to hurt you!" My voice cracked,
"Why? Because you love me?" He said confidently,
"Yes," I breathed.
"Yes? Ye-yes what?" Ethan asked eagerly,
"I don't want t-to hurt you be-because I-I-I lo-lov-love you!" I tried rushing the last part so my voice wouldn't crack, I failed Miserably.
He looked at me lovingly, the crashed his lips on mine, pushing me on the bed, I broke the kiss gasping for air.
____________________________________
Considering that Rosalie has never actually met her parents,and has been one her one for most of the 16-1/2 years she's been alive, she seems strong when the subject is about her and her past.
Rosalie is on a very bumpy journey to figure out and find her parents, but will it just be as simple as that? Or will she get stuck in what life has in store for her, including finding a mate?
Find out by reading Why Me?!
_________________________

Okay, thanks! BYYYYYYRRRRIIIIEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!