Chapter 10

The video above is a mix of songs by Bruno mars!
Heheheahae cliffhanger...
Don't you just hate them?
I know I do!
Ik what your thinking! 2 updates in one day?! Yea lol I'm bored and stuff so I hope you lovelies like it!

ALYSSA'S POV
Recap
"Are you hungry?" He asked,
I nodded.

He got up and got dressed and I did the same.

5 minutes later we were both downstairs.

"What would you like?" Ethan asked,
I shrugged and said, "whatever, doesn't really matter unless it's... poised, or m-me..." I left the sentence hanging,
"WHAT! Why would I poison or eat you?!!" He asked shocked.
"I don't know...?"
"Just forget I ever said anything!" I said a little upset, I have no idea why but I started crying,
"Wha- why are you crying? N no please don't cry! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!
Whay are you c-crying?" Ethan said,
I shook my head and said, "I don't know!" I was full out crying now, and I have no idea why!
I decided I didn't want him to see me like this, so I ran outside,
"No wait! ALYSSA!" Ethan yelled but it was too late I was already outside.
I was running faster than I had ever gone before, then realized I don't like to run and probably have almost never ran before.
I stopped running and looked around, the scenery was different and there was a lot of mixed feeling in the air, but mainly anxious.
I heard I twig snap and a bush russel behind me.

I spun around.
And I came face to face with a...

~End Of Recap~

And I came face to face with a... gigantic wolf... a gigantic werewolf!
Some guy came out of the woods and said,
"Your comming with me!" He snarled,

"ALYSSA! ALYSSA GET BACK INSIDE!" I could hear Ethan yell in the distance.

"I-" I started saying, but didn't get to finish because I was thrown over someone's shoulder.

I screamed.
"ALYSSA!" Ethan was furious now.

"This will only hurt a bit." I heard someone say devilishly.
I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my left temple.
Then everything went black bit by bit in dots.

~ETHAN~

I felt her stir next to me, so I turned over and we started studying each other.

I broke the silence when I asked,
"Are you hungry?"

She nodded.
5 minutes later we were both downstairs I asked her what she wanted and she replied,
"Anything, doesn't really matter, as long as it's not p-poisoned orr m-me," she left the sentence hanging,
I started at her in complete and utter shock.
"WHAT?! WHY WOULD I POISON OR EAT YOU?!" I yelled but it sounded like I screamed it.
"I-I don't know!" She sobbed and fell on the floor.
"Just for get I ever said anything!"
"Why are you crying?" I asked her,
"I don't know!"
She hit up and started looking around then looked at me with a sad expression, I went to take a step towards her to give her a hug, but she turned and dashed out the back door.

"ALYSSA GET BACK HERE!"
I yelled over and over not moving because my body wouldn't let me, my wolf wouldn't stop yelling at me screaming that this was all my fault, and it was, if I Haden's yelled at her she would still be here!

I finally got my brain working again and I dashed out the door after her, I smelled another alphas sent, I ran faster.

Her sent was all over the place then I heard a scream.
Alyssa! Hold on I'm comming for you! I tried yelling through the mind link, it didn't work,
Dammit she's human!

I smelled blood, Alyssa's blood!

I ran faster my legs were getting really sore, but I didn't care, I just wanted Alyssa back in my arms.

I shifted into my wolf so I could run faster.

I'm coming for you Alyssa!

I tried saying through the mind link again.
No answer.

Soooooo!
What do ya think?!

Comment

Vote

Share

Thank you all for reading!

BBBBYYYYEEEERRRRIIIIZZZZ!!!!