Harry Says No

"No." Harry Potter said. He is standing in front of Minister Fudge.

"Harry, you are being very selfish and unreasonable." Dumbledore told him. Harry watched the others in the room nod their agreement.

"Selfish, let's break a few things down on that. There is a prophesy that a certain person only hears part of, tells a certain jerk about it. Said jerk kills my parents and tries to kill me. After that darling event in my life, I get tossed to magic hating muggles, who in their own words "try to beat it out of me." No idea what they meant until I get lovely letters saying I am coming here. The letter was even addressed to my room, the cupboard under the stairs. Nice intervention on my life. Now we move forward. I arrive get treated like dirt by the people you now want me to help. I spend the first year getting headaches from Quirrmort and get the honor of seeing the man burnt to death by my hands. Get told it was love. LOVE DOESN'T KILL A PERSON. I get tossed back to my abusive relatives for the summer. Still clueless about why my first year happened. Why a man I never met before hated me? Why someone was trying to kill me?" Harry looks at them.

"Harry, we don't need to rehash this." Dumbledore smiles at everyone in the room, trying to keep Harry from continuing.

"Rehash, you just called me selfish and unreasonable. So let's move to my second year. I learn that I can speak to snakes, you knew all along about this connection yet made me wait all year as I get the title of Master of Being Socially Unacceptable to tell me. This is after I get munched on by a Basilisk and have Fawkes save my life, all while saving Ginny." He glares at the girl. "I saved your life and your father's, why are you doing this? After I recover from this event, I am again tossed back to those muggles who hate me."

"They don't hate you." Dumbledore tries.

"What do you call being starved, beaten and locked up? I know I don't call it love." Harry looks everyone in the room, including his so called best friends. "Ron, you even saw the bars on my window, when you and the twins rescued me from there that summer, yet when we mentioned it to your parents, you never opened your mouth." He looks at Mr. and Mrs. Weasley "you two certainly didn't listen to us. The bars are still in your shed."

"I am sure it's just a misunderstanding." Dumbledore explains to everyone in the room, seeing the people gathered are now wondering what is going on.

"Third year was just peachy, between the dementors, a werewolf lying to me, a godfather stalking a rat, and of course, the ever pleasant Severus Snape taking his anger at my father and godfathers out on me. Yes, that was a banner year, and where do I end up again, even knowing I blew up Vernon's fat sister the previous summer? Why I end up back at the muggles for another round of torture."

"Please they treated you like what you are, a spoiled, arrogant brat." Severus Snape says.

"Really?" Harry stands up and removes the glamours he has been wearing. "Do I look like Draco?" They all try not to gasp in shock as they see a tall boy in place of the normal short one, but covered in scars, all over his face and every visible part they can see, and cringe when Harry removes his shirt and see the words carved into this skin. Freak and monster are carved into his chest.

"Yes, as you can see, I was treated so wonderfully at the Dursleys. Now lets see, my fourth year. I get tossed into a competition I didn't enter, yet my magical guardian doesn't open his mouth to get me out of it. I get accused of cheating, Snape is all for forcing me to reveal the truth and what is our dear Headmaster doing? Why he just lets everyone go on and on, letting everyone voice their opinion when I knew he was going to make me stay in the tournament, that I never wanted to be in." Harry again glares at Dumbledore.