Chapter 8

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I don't have a valid excuse other than I didn't have many ideas for it. I will try to keep updating as much as I can. I probably will be even slower updating as I am in the color guard/marching band at my high school. I will try to update as much as I can. Thank you guys for putting up with my slowness.
-Morgan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*One week later*

Today was the day of Fittes Party and the day that Lockwood and I will get to meet George's girlfriend. I got dressed and did my hair and makeup (A/N: If you can't find the picture here's the Link: http://www.polyvore.com/lucy_carlyle/set?id=196202737 )

I walked downstairs and saw Lockwood waiting for me in a black suit. When Lockwood saw me his mouth dropped, his eyes widened, and he looked stunned. "You alright there, Lockwood?" I asked.

*Lockwood's POV before Lucy walked down the stairs*

I was standing at the bottom of the stairs in a nice black suit waiting for Lucy. George has already left to go pick up his girlfriend and said that they would meet us at the party. I looked at my watch waiting for my girlfriend to come downstairs so that we could get to the party. I looked up and saw something I was not expecting. Lucy looked amazing and I was speechless.

*Lucy POV*

"Fine," He said regaining his ability to talk. I smirked and kissed his cheek.

"Well lets go, don't wanna be late now, do we?" I asked smirking and pulled him out if the house by his hand.