12

I woke up in my comfy bed. Much better than a fucking cell. They really need to clean them things up and make them more comfortable. But whatever. Not like I stayed anyway.

I walked downstairs and saw Tay sitting on the couch watching the TV. "Good morning" He said without looking in my direction. "Who said I went to sleep?" I ask. Then burst out laughing. I always sleep. "So you gonna explain what happened last night?" He asked giving my a quizzical look. "Naaahhh" I dragged out and started walking towards the kitchen but he stopped me. "Tell me. Now." He demands. "Ugh. Fine pussy pants. We went out and tagged and got caught by the police got put in the holding cell, we put our names on the wall of the cell, then I picked the fucking lock with bobby pins. It really wasn't that hard." I say while laughing a little. "Next time you do something like that I'll take you back." He says with a cold stare. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell. "You need to learn. And your so misbehaved and you need to grow up and stop acting like a child looking for attention." He said sternly before walking away.

I stomped as loud as I could up the stairs until I got to my room and slammed my door shut and locked it. "FUCK YOU TAYLOR!!" I scream as I knock my dresser over. I went to my closet to change so I could leave this hell hole before I kill someone.

I grab a set of black undergarments, a black see through shirt, black skinny jeans with a rip in one of the knees, and my black and white converse. after changing I put on my golve that cut off by my knuckles. I then put on winged eye liner, and red matte lipstick before grabbing my phone and keys.

I went downstairs and all they boys looked at me. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I spat before slamming the front door shut. I got into my car and drove to Conners.

"Heyyy!" I said when he opened the door. "Wassup boo?" He asked letting me into his house. "Whatcha wanna do fam?" I ask his falling onto his couch. "Make yourself at home." He said sarcastically while laughing. "How about some movies?" He asks. "Yaaasss!!" I yell.

After watching a couple movies I connect my phone to his speakers and start playing my music really loud. We start dancing around like retards acting crazy. I ended up bumping into him and we both fell landing in the floor with me on top of him. "Oh..uhm sorry." I said unable to move. "Its all good." He says staring at me. We both lean in until our lips touch.

We were making out on the floor when someone walked through the front door. I pulled away and quickly got off of him. I looked to see who it was, and turned out to be his mom. "Oh sorry to interrupt. How are you?" She asks looking at me. "I've been better." I answer with a small smile. Sarah has always been a second mom to me. I love her like a mother. "Well I hope things turn out better for ya. You guys want something to eat?" She asks walking towards the kitchen. I look toward Conner as if asking him the same question. "Sure." He answers his moms question. "Alright. Want some grilled cheese?" She asks. Conner and I both yelled 'yes' at the same time. Its not because we are childish, but we are, but she makes the best grilled cheese in the fucking world. No joke.

Sarah left to go out with some of her friends and wasn't going to be back until tomorrow morning, she was gonna stay at one of their houses since she wouldn't be able to drive. Me and Conner were alone in the house again. "Wanna watch Netflix in my room?" He asks breaking the silence. "Sure!" I said in a chipper tone. We went up the stairs and towards the end of the hallway and turned right into his room. Its huge. I jumped onto his bed while he turned the TV on along with Netflix. When he picked a movie he layer back on his bed and pulled me into him where I was laying my head on his chest with my arm wrapped around his torso. I looked up at him and smiled him already doing the same. We leaned in once again and sparks went off when our lips touched.