5

I woke up on my bathroom floor, confused. But soon remembered what happened all last night. I got up and looked in the mirror. Ugh! I look like a mess. I grabbed a towel and got into the shower.

After I got done with my shower I wrapped the towel around my body and plugged in my blow dryer. I blow dried then left my hair natural, which is straight, after brushing it through. I brushed my teeth and walked out to my room. I put on undergarments, denim shorts, a cropped shirt that says 'I Speak Fluent Sarcasm', and a Vans beanie. I also put on a white choker before going back into the bathroom.

My makeup consisted of eye shadow, mascara, water line eye liner, and a pinkish redish lipstick. I went back into my room and slipped on some black vans before shoving my phone into my back pocket and going downstairs and into the living room. "Hey peop--" I stopped in the middle of my sentence. No one was there. Thats right, they all left me. My mood sunk down again. I went to the kitchen to see if my mom or dad were in there drinking their coffee. I walked in and no one was there, again. Im alone.

I was currently sitting on the couch watching spongebob with a bowl of popcorn. My phone was going off for the ten thousanth time. "Ugh!" I yelled and shut my phone off and throwing it across the room. I layed down and kept watching my show. But something was bugging me. I heard something come from the kitchen. My heart beat accelerated and I slowly got up, my breathing becoming more difficult. No one was ther though. I turned around and saw what my mind thought was a shadow, but nothing was there. Tears gathered into my eyes and I started hyperventialting. I sat down and started crying and rocking back and forth.

After a mintue someone opens the front door. I secertly hoped it was Taylor, but it wasnt. It was my gang. Chris saw me and ran to me. "She having an anxiety attack!" He yelled to them. Ashley's eyes widen and ran upstairs. She was looking for my medicine. Everyone else gathered around me trying to calm me down.

Soon Ashley came back down with a worried face. "Her medicine is gone. All of it." She says. Chris rocks me back and forth whispering sweet thing into my ear to calm me down. Eventually it worked and everyone asked if I was alright. I nodded my head.

We all sat down watching Spongebob when Chris and Ashley said they wanted to talk to me. Alone. I shook my head. "Or we can talk here." Ashley said. And before I could say anything she started talking again. "Where is all of your medicine?" She asked. "I threw it out month ago." I say and shrug my shoulders. "Alex! That medicine helps you. You cant do that!" Chris yells at me. Michelle, Brian, Conner, Stephen, Lucy, and Calli are all looking at us funny.

"Whats going on?" Callie asks us. I shake my head frantically at Chris and Ashley. They give me a look and I face down. Chris takes over for me. "Alex has some medical problems." He says. "What do you mean by that?" Brian asks. "It means she has Bipolar Disorder and an Anxiety Disorder. And we cant help because she threw out her medicine." Ashley says answering their questionable looks.

My gang looks at me in shock. "What?" I ask. I dont get why they are staring at me like a deer in headlights. They shake their heads. Chris give me a look and I sigh. "I will call my doctor." I say. I get up and go to the kitchen to get the home phone. I dial my doctors number and wait for them to answer.

Doctors office: Hello. How may I help you?

Alex: My name is Alexandira Caniff and I am out of my medicine. I was wondering if you could send my percriptions to my pharmacy so I can pick them up tomorrow morning.

Doctors office: We can do that for you sweetie. Have a nice day.

Alex: You too. Bye.

I hung up and walked back to the living room. The Walking Dead was on. Im guessing Conner changed it. "Bitch! Where is my spongebob!!" I yell. "Hes dead." Conner says. I pretend to be hurt and start fake crying. Conner walks up to me and hugs my from behind. I grab him arm and flip him. He is now laying on his back groaning. I sit on top of him and pin him. "What was that for?" He asks. "For changing the show when I was watching Spongebob." I say. "Is that all your gonna do?" He asks. I put my face closer to his. "I dont know." I kiss his cheek and get off him.

It was ok for me and him to do things like that. We always have. We are like the best friends who always flirt with each other. So kinda like friends with benifits. I look over to see Chris with anger showing in his features. He storms out of the house. The rest of the gang 'ooohhhhs'. "Shut up." I say before running after Chris.
I grab his arm and turn him around. "What was that?" I ask. "Nothing." He says. "It was obviously something." I throw back. "This morning you like me and now your flirting with Conner!" He yells at me. "I do like you! We always flirt. Its how we mess with each other. Its never bothered you before!" I yell back. "Whatever. Im leaving, bye." He says and walks off. I sigh and go back to the house.

I walk back into the living room and see everyone looking out the window. "You guys are very good at spying." I say with sarcasm dripping off my words. "Are you ok?" Michelle asks me. I shrug and nod my head. "Im fine." I say. That was a lie. Im not fine. Piece by piece my world is falling apart, and there is nothing I can do about it. Conner sits down and pats his lap. I walk over to him and sit down on his lap. I cuddle into him.

"Hey. Where are your parents and Taylor?" Stephen asks. Tears gather in my eyes. "Umm...they all left." I say. Lucy slaps him, then starts cuddling into him again. I cuddle more into Conner and end up falling asleep.