Part 1

It was probably around midnight when Max decided to do a live stream on Kamcord. He had got Ian and George on skype. Ian had his camera on but George didn't.
"George turn your camera on dude" Max said, this was before the stream actually started so they were setting up.
"Can't, it's broke" Ian snickered a bit knowing exactly why it was. George chuckled a bit as well as he scrolled through his phone.
"Yeah I don't wanna know" Max said and rubbed his eyes and then Chad came in.
"Hey faggot" Chad said to Ian not knowing George was in the Skype call, which ticked off George.
"Fuck off Chad" George said in his deep voice, Ian smiled a bit and looked up at the camera knowing Ian could still see him.

---

Once the stream actually started, Max and Chad were explaining shit and what not, Ian was on his phone texting George then felt his eye sting. He tried not rub it and sat his phone down putting his shirt to his eye.
"Ian you alright?" George asked concerned about him.
"Yeah just fucking hot sauce in my eye, from a few bad Unboxings ago" Ian said.
"You still have it fucking in your eye?" Max said a bit surprised.
"Nah, It's just in my room because i flung it around and i rubbed his eye so it got in my ya know..." Ian explained.
"oh, dude" Max said and George adjusted in his seat. George was far from Ian and couldn't really do anything.
"I'll be right back" Ian said and took off his headset and got up walking out the door before George said for Ian to grab his phone, so he walked back and grabbed it then walked out of the room.
George muted his computer and facetimed Ian. Ian answered and washed out his eye a bit.
"Ian can you please eat something" George said, Ian glanced at George on the phone.
"I know crippling depression it's always so wonderful, but you gotta eat" George said.
(Don't laugh, this is a serious story)
"Fine. I will" Ian said then went into the kitchen with his phone and got a water and then cooked up some ramen.
"Thanks Ian, in just looking after you babe" George said and Ian nodded as he put the Ramen in a bowel.
"Love you George" Ian said, George smiled widely.
"Love you too Ian" George smiled and then hung up. Ian walked back to his room with his water and noodles and sat down at his desk and put his headphones back on.
"Finally dude, your so fucking small" Max said and Ian looked up quickly and gave a small laugh and ate his food seeing George texted him.
"Don't worry, he's just fucking around. You know Max isn't all that mean" George texted him.
"Yeah I know" Ian texted back and leaned back in his chair a bit, eating his noodles slowly, reading the comments of the live stream. Some people were being fuckin rude, or semi nice. Ian just stayed quiet as Max and Chad read off donations and whatnot. Then Max did a spin, it landed on George to tell a joke, some horrible shit.
"Nah nah dude, I'm not in the mode" George said and Max groaned.
"George please" Max begged, along with chad and the chat people.
"Do it George" Ian said and smiled a bit before looking at the camera. George sighed.
"Fine" He mumbled and thought up a joke.
George told his joke, some shit about homo's and then say "im gay" at the end of it in Ian's fuckin voice. Ian wasn't to happy with that so he sat down his bowl of noodles and crossed his arms. Ian phone then started to go off. He knew it was George but he ignored it, he then heard George groan.
Max and Chad were to focused in the stream to notice. George tried again but Ian still didn't answer. In chat people told Ian to pick up his phone, but he didn't say anything, just watched what the chat had to say.
"Say somethin Ian" Max finally said, Ian rolled his eyes.
"George is a cunt" Ian said and George sighed a bit before leaving the skype call and shutting all his shit off even his phone.
"Way to go Ian, George left" Max said and tried to get George back on, Ian didn't expect that at all.

George tried to call Ian again, this time Ian answered but muted his mic.
"Im sorry, what was to far" Ian said regretting what he said.
"I'll be at your house in the morning" George said, Ian smiled and turned his chair around to people couldn't read his lips.
"I love you George" Ian said and now couldn't stop smiling.

"i love you too"

---

I'll make more of this shit if you guys like it. This is gonna be a serious story so please don't say mean/cancerous shit. Thank you.