The signs first impressions

Aries: Generally loud,Opinionated. Affectionately calls their friends assholes and probably has drugs. Hilarious, but not someone you want to cross.
Taurus: Sweet, Kind of gossipy but loyal to their friends,tries very hard. Somewhat easy to walk over. Is crafty and probably likes cooking.
Gemini: Fucken chatterbox. Absolute genius. Seems to hate everyone, sort of mentally distant. Is probably smarter than you
Cancer: Very nice,but changes moods very quickly. Hates getting called out or picked on. Usually has a well established friend group and eats a lot.
Leo: Popular,charismatic,more perceptive than they let on. Kind to their friends, but can raise hell if you piss them off. Loyal.
Virgo: Hardworking,stickler for detail,is in multiple fandoms. Can't let topics go in conversations and likes colored skinny jeans, most likely has dimples.
Libra: Queen bee,social,flighty, and talkative. Great at making people feel special. Started saying "swag" and "yolo" ironically and can't stop.
Scorpio: Closed book,expressive eyes. Is outgoing but somehow not quite part of things. Best resting bitch face, eyes roll 4ever.
Sagittarius: Energetic,friendly,the nicest asshole ever, walks with confidence. Brutally honest but only if you ask for it. Protective of their friends.
Capricorn: Quiet and reserved but can be silly with their friends, lame puns all the way, likes money and power, sometimes plays the victim too much.
Aquarius: Really fucken weird, like they don't even act weird it just radiates off of them. Detached and bored-looking, talks fast or mumbles. Are usually hard core weebs. Definitely smarter than you. 10/10 could kick your ass.
Pisces: Quiet, Dreamy. Stares at people a lot, seems to look through people. Tries a little to hard to be funny, sometimes acts like an asshole even though deep inside they are fluffy bunnies. Makes people feel special, just like Libra.

Vote,LIKE, and Comment
MONKEYS R LYFE 🐵🐵🐵
♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈️♈