Chapter 8: Glowing

He paced back and forth in the hall way during lunch how am I gonna tell Derek? How will he take it? Oh god he's gonna kill scott.

He pulled Isaac as he was walking out partly because they had the next class together. But mostly because he needed someone to talk to.

"How am I supposed to explain myself?" Stiles said rubbing his temples.

Issac just smiled, " dude he's in love with you and if he doesn't want you then did he ever really love you?"

Stiles just nodded "guess you're right."

The rest of the day seem to go by much to quick for stiles. He drove slowly to Derek's house and slowly got out of the car.

He saw Derek in the door way he just had a plain Derek face on.

Stiles gave a slight wave but quickly lowered it when he saw Derek's face turn sour.

Derek's eyes turned red and he looked around as if confused where the scent was coming from.

Till his eyes locked on Stiles he slowly walked to him; his questioning eyes. Angry eyes.

Made Stiles slowly start to back away.

Derek grabbed his arm hard. "You its you."

Derek let his claws out as they pushed into Stiles forearm. Makes stiles eyes glow an ice blue color.

Stiles let out a deep growl. It actually surprised Derek how angry it sounded but Stiles eyes remained soft.

"Derek I know you couldn't so I fixed it I did this so you don't have to avoid me."

"Stiles I ... I like you anyways... You didn't have to I ...." There was a long pause from Derek then it hit him.

Derek pushed Stiles against the jeep roughly and eyes burning red; he growled out "who?"

Stiles pushed Derek forcefully away sending him flying backwards. Stiles apparently didn't know his new strength.

Derek stood up just as surprised.

He slowly got back in front of Stiles who's eyes still glowed.

"Who gave you the bite Stiles?"

"Scott did." Stiles quickly add, "you can't even be mad Scott and me have been close since birth."

Derek breathed a sigh "I know I have no right to be mad I'm just I just need some space right now to think about everything ok?"

Stiles just stared at Derek feeling a light rain drop hit his cheek he looked up it was a deep purple grey colored sky.

"Why do you hide from everything? Why do you push everyone who cares away? Have you ever thought about how I've always been here? Who saved you from drowning in a pool ? Who carried you when you were down?" Stiles couldn't believe how he was just pouring everything out.

"You know what Derek go ahead take your time you aren't the one who risked their life for someone they care about."

Stiles turned and got into his jeep. Derek just turned and walked in his house as it slowly increased to a down pour and the sky had turned black.

Just as Stiles heart was beginning too as well.

Stiles turned out of the drive way sliding on the muddy drive.

He was crying but the tears burned his face was cold his hands were white.

He punched his dash and put a dent in it.

He yelled "fucking can't even open up."

Stiles took a deep shaky breath as he tired to regain his breathing. He was about two streets away from his house.

He finally was able to breathe.

He reached down to grab his phone to text Scott.

Just as he was about the hit send he looked out his dash and saw a tall dark figure with dull glowing yellow eyes and nails long as rulers and teeth like knifes.

He swerved off the road into the guard rail. His car flipped twice as he felt like a rag doll being throw by a 5 year old.

His car finally settled on its hood.

He could feel the pain setting in but just as quickly fading away.

He was about to get out when he felt himself being pulled out by his ankles.

He screamed fighting against whatever was pulling him, he reached for anything to keep him in the jeep.

He screamed, " No! Let go!!! Stop please!"

But it was useless he was being dragged out.

When he felt an excruciating pain like he was being burned in the center of his back.

Then everything went dark.