Chapter 2

They finally got me to the bathroom. The bathtub was filled with bubbles and warm water. They said "You have 20 minutes to get clean!"
"Uhhh... Ok " I said. My body was shaking from fear and tears filled up my eyes. I undressed and got in the tub. I winced at first because the water stung my cuts but then I got used to it. I washed my hair with some soap and quickly rinsed it out. I wondered what was happening to Luke. Was he getting hit with the pole too? The hits of the pole were sharp and made your bones crack like old leaves on a walking trail in the fall. The blood instantly flows out of you back like a waterfall. I felt weak and defeated. I hated this!
I got out of the bathtub and wrapped a white towel around my body. I took a matching washcloth and dried my hair and face. I quickly went pee and washed my cold hands in the warm water. I stood there for a minute looking at my reflection. My face was red and my eyes were bloodshot. My wet hair sat on my shoulders. I can't believe this. I should have said no. I thought to myself. I sighed and knocked on the white door. "I'm done!" I shouted so they could hear me. Zack can to the door and unlocked it. "Let's get you dressed. Ok?" He told me. " Ok" I said.  He grabbed my arm so I couldn't leave. He walked me back to the room I was in with Luke before. He pulls out a black tight dress and black heals. "Put these on"He he says in a stern voice.  I walk over to the bag and grab the cloths. Zach turns around and tells me he's not looking. "Thank you" I say. " No problem baby" he says with a chuckle. He's such a pervert. He hears me struggling to zip the dress. He turns around and pins my arms above my head on to the wall. "Stay!" He commands. He zips up the dress kisses my cheek. Ewww! I think to myself.
He points to a chair. "Sit down you whore!" He shouts. "Ok" I say. I sit down and he handcuffs my hands to the armrests and my ankles to the legs of the chair. "What the hell are you doing ?" I asked very pissed off.
"DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He yells. I feel tears sliding down my cheeks again. " I... I'm sorry." I say. He pulls out some mascara and red lipstick. He does my make up and holds up a mirror. "What do you think babe?" He asks. Shockingly he's pretty good at makeup. " Wow that's great!" I say. He kisses my face and leaves me in the chair.

A few minutes later Ryan comes in. He's holding a whip in one hand. I was about to scream when duct tape covers my mouth. "Ok baby, do as I say and you will not get hurt. " he tells me I'm a soothing voice. " How old are you?" He asks. I try my best to say 14 through the duct tape. "14? Ok good. Your friend Luke is 15." I nod. " are you a freshman in high school?" He asks. I nod. "Perfect!" He says. "One last thing, Are you single?" I nod again. I was asked on a date but clearly that's not gonna happen. "Alright, good job Hun " He says as he releases me from the handcuffs. He picks me up and places me on the bed. He ties my hands behind my back and ankle together with a rope he got from under the bed. Then he smiles and leaves. I sit there and cry again.

About an hour later I hear a click. I look up to the door and see a passed out Luke shirtless and wearing ripped jeans being carried by Zack. He ties up Luke and I stay silent, even though I want to yell at Zack for doing this to him. He has dry blood all over his back. Luke is placed next to me.  His beautiful blue eyes are covered by his eyelids. "Be good!" Zack says as he leaves us in the room alone. I keep crying. Luke suddenly wakes up. Probably because I cry so loud. Then he looks around and spots me. He try's to move closer to me. I do the same. Soon our bodies are touching. I rest my head on his chest. I feel his heart beating fast. We laid like this for hours. Unable to speak or move. Just breathe. And I was fine with it. I felt safe with Luke next to me. I loved him.

A little later Ryan came in the room filled with love and sadness. "Wake up lovers" He sings. He has a whip again and places it on the floor. He grabs me and lays me on the rug face up. He grabs the whip and slaps it on me several times. Luke falls off the bed and rolls over to me. He pushes me to get the side with his feet. He lays on the floor out of breath.  But Ryan comes back to me and puts me on the bed. He hits me again and again. Blood is covering my face and legs. Luke is screaming and yelling. But it's no use. I stop struggling and just lay there. I couldn't do anything about it.
As soon as he's done he un handcuffs me and untied Luke. He leaves and locks the door. Luke gathers his strength and runs over to me. He flips me over and looks at my bruises and cuts. He goes to the closet and grabs a blanket. His muscular arms wrap the blanket around me. I'm numb and to weak to move. He lifts me up and sits me on his lap. I cry on to his shoulder and he rubs my sore back. "I'm so sorry" he says. "No, I'm sorry. It's all my fault. " I say still sobbing. He hugs me closer and kisses me. I Join in and he wraps his arms around my waist. I grab his brown hair and pull it. He laughs and keeps going. " I love you"! I say between kisses. " me too" he says. 
The door opens and our eyes go straight to it. Zack is holding a gun in his hands. "Ok, here's what we're gonna do" He starts. Shit I think. I thought he was done. What did we do?