She always sets me up on a date to Mr. and Mrs. Someone’s daughter. I showed up once and it turns out to be a disaster. She’s beautiful but during our dinner, I accidentally spill my wine on her dress. And the next thing I knew, she started crying… I mean not just sob but she’s really crying out loud and she run out of the restaurant. After that infamous dinner. I never did try to show up on any date that my mother set up for me.

“Mom, I can’t come…”

((Again?! What excuse do you have this time Charles?))

I search the alibi box in my head. And damn! I ran out of excuses anymore. Then Erick showed up and mouthed the letters R.B.

Right. He’s right. I’m not sure if I’m really into RB since I haven’t like any girl other than nick before, but since that first meeting 2 weeks ago, she never left my head. She’s always there, shouting.

“I’m dating someone now mom.” I said.

((You-You’re what?)) she sounds excited.

Sigh of relief. “Yes. So stop arranging dates for me now, will you?”

((Oh Sure. When are the two of you getting married? Oh… I imagine little Charles running around our house.)) there goes her dramatic voice again. I bet she’s day dreaming.

“Mom…”

((And they’ll call me lola…))

“ MOM…”

((Oh no. Lola sounds old. Mimi will do. *dramatic chuckles*))

MOM!”

finally she stops.  “We just met. And you haven’t even seen her.” I haven’t even seen her again.

((Oh good idea. Bring her tonight in our house. I’ll prepare dinner for her.)) there she goes again. Getting excited.

Why is my mom this hard to handle? Sighs.

((And! I won’t take no for an answer. Bye dear. See you later tonight. I’ll send you our address. Just in case you use that as an excuse. Bye.))

Then the line was off.

Holy sh*t! What am I gonna do now??

“Hoy! Ano na nangyari sa’yo. Ano? Nakalusot ba kay tita?” erick said as he approach me.

“We need to f*cking find her.”

“Easy ka lang dude. And will you stop cursing. Mga bata nagbabasa nito hoy!” –erick.

“For now I don’t care. I need to find her.”

--------------------------------

RB’S POV