5. "About The Money"

If it ain't about the money, bitch you can miss me with it. Bitch nigga miss me with it

Carter Giselle Santana

"Ma ! I'm leaving for work !" I yelled out as I grabbed my keys

"Alright and tell Trey bring his ass in the house and wash these damn dishes !"

"Okay !"

I opened the front door and saw Trey down the street with his ugly ass friends. I opened my car door and got inside.

"I'm finna embarrass the shit out of him" I mumbled

Today was Camryn's birthday and we were both excited as shit. We both had to work today, so we decided to just go out tomorrow night.

I already sent her her three paragraph essay that she wanted and her bitch ass called me crying on FaceTime. She such a cry baby.

"Trey !" I pulled up beside him

"What ?"

"Get yo black ass in the house and go wash them fucking dishes"

"To—"

I drove off and made my way to Lenox Square. The usual 20 minute ride there turned into 30 because people act like they can't fucking drive.

"Hate Atlanta traffic" I rolled my eyes closing my car door

I walked inside the mall and made my way straight to Footlocker. I walked inside and saw Shantell already ringing up a customer.

"Hey Carter" She waved as she put the receipt in the bag

"Hey Shanny" I waved back as I went towards the back

I put my stuff in my lil cubbie and walked back out to the front.

"We were busy today ?" I questioned

"Nah, not really" She shook her head

Shantell was one of my friends here at work

Shantell was one of my friends here at work. She had smooth brownskin with these pretty brown eyes. She always worried about fitness and shit, while I'll sit and eat 3 boxes of popeyes chicken like it's nothing.