Want Your #NotInsane Story on a Reading List?

Books will be added to our Reading Lists! As long as they fit the criteria and have the tag, you can send in your book to be added! Use this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdB2fa-H7PNyo_3sY6rbIxz_F-1MqUcSr842D4tFOL2Z9K2Q/viewform

(A more accessible link in profile description)

I will be browsing through books with the tag myself, but I want your guys' picks! Send me links to a story written by you, or someone else!

Tell authors that have stories fitting the criteria listed in the last chapter about our campaign! See if they're interested!

These are the current Reading Lists and their criteria;

#NotInsane
Any and all stories that have the tag and/or sticker, as well as fit our campaign criteria. An incredibly general list.

I Don't Need Therapy
Stories in which it may appear as though a character in the book needs therapy at a glance. Not the author, a character in the story.

Horrific in a Way
Stories that fit the criteria listed in the previous chapter, and are placed in the Horror category. A fairly general list.

Paranormaly Frightening
Stories that fit the criteria listed in the previous chapter, and are placed in the Paranormal category. Another fairly general list.

An Unsolved Mystery
Stories that fit the criteria listed in the previous chapter, and are placed in the Mystery/Thriller category. Yet another fairly general list.