PROLOGUE

MARRIAGE VENUE

There is hustle bustle going all around and why not afteral today two love birds are going to tie their relation that to forever that nobody can separate them not even god. All person present in the hall were happy and why not they will be happy as the two bestest friends,two lovers are going to get married. Each and every person who was present in the hall was praying for their togetherness weather it is their friends or family.

There are so many person who came in the marriage just to bless them and give their greetings all were really happy their happiness knew no bounds today.

Suddenly voice of dhol is coming from outside and hearing the voice each person rushed to the main entrance to see what is happening while the boys present their face palmed themselves why lets look outside.

A girl is sitting on a horse or you can say mare she was sitting and while sitting she was moving her hands like she is dancing she is so excited that she forgot that she is the only bride who is going to get married just in few minutes the each and every person standing at the entrance were just gaping at her with shocked expression as they heard that 'In any marriage a groom came with barat with sitting on horse but here the case is opposite instead of boy a girl is coming with barat while sitting on horse there are girls also dancing with her and why not they will dance as its their soul sister marriage which meant alot to them'.

On the other side, A boy is sitting in a separate room nervously why not as due to his beautiful lover or we can say wife crazy demand he is waiting for her to come with barat which is seriously very crazy even more than crazy but he cannot do anything as he promised her to fulfil her each and every wish he was lost in his thoughts when he heard dhols,nagardas and he guessed it right as their standing barat and his baby is sitting on the horse and was totally enjoying and dancing he was lost in her only he forgot his nervousness seeingher and smiled fully but his trance was broken was a person voice who is standing on the door and was calling him 'MANIK'.

Hello everyone i am back with this amzing and different starting of the story i just hope you guys will like it.

Now coming back to update here this is a small gift from me to all you my readers on this special occasion of FRIENDSHIP DAY.

I am really hoping that each one of you will like it and will wait for next update.

I ll update according to the response that you people will give me if you want next update soon then i want lost of comments and votes i am going to wait for your comments and votes till then i love you all and enjoy reading the prologue.