AUTHOR'S NOTE. PLEASE READ.

Hi, hello.

I am Wattpad user hisimperfectangel25, or otherwise known as Charlie C. and I am the writer of this story. I'm pretty sure I sound very stiff and formal right now, so please do forgive me.

As you all know, the upcoming Watty Awards is coming back up once more; and I decided that maybe this year I could test my luck and see how far I could go. I was torn between two stories of mine. This one, and The Marauder Stories: Sirius Black. I conducted a small survery as to which story I should enter, and TMS won by an extremely long shot.

But before doing that survey though, I've already done some thinking and had already drawn some conclusions in my head. I just needed some assurance. But alas, I was not assured because no one thought that I should enter this story.

So that led to some more thinking once more. In the end, I still chose this story. Maybe because one, this one needs lesser editing. But when I thought about it, it wasn't because of that. It was because I felt like this one was the one that needed to get in. So, yeah.

I'm sorry if I'm not being clear or straightforward with this message, so I'll just get to my point: Please please please (add about a thousand more) support this story. I've always wanted to enter something to the Watty Awards, but always backed out every single time. Please give me a chance and help me win this thing. I know I'm not the best, and I still need improvement on extremely many things, but I'll work on all that. Help me achieve my mini-dream since I was 12 (Hahahaha I'm 16 now. I feel old.)

Writing fanfics have been my training wheels and sort of past time, and I was supposed to quit so long ago, and maybe I'm nearing that stage already; but before that happens, I hope to at least win something like the Watty Awards so as to have one final hurrah, eh?

I'm not saying this is the end, though. Don't worry. Who knows? Maybe I could restack my hidden piles of drafts for this story and write a sequel (NOT PROMISING ANYTHING, GUYS) ;)

Anyway, I'm not asking you guys to do this for me.

Do it for the memories.

Do it for Harriet.

(Ten points to the person who understands that song reference)