I went out and opened the passenger's door for Cass. The moment she got out she yawned and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to sleep for a while." she said as she tip toed to kiss my cheek before entering our house.

I watched her enter our house, I entered our house as well and I need to find Brandon and Mads because they're the one that's going to help me, but first I need to make sure that Cass is already sleeping. I followed her and when I saw her enter my room, I ran towards Brandon's door and knock.

"Wait a minute!" he shouted as I heard the shuffling of footsteps. A few seconds later the door was widely opened and I walked in. I sat on the corner of his bed and faced him.

"I need your help." I told him.

"And what kind of help?" he smirked knowingly.

Okay. The thing is I don't ask help from him, not even once.

"I need you to help me set up the tree house, the food and everything else."

"Huh?" he raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Help me set up the surprise that I'm going to make for Cass." I told him.

"Oh. Okay then." he shrugged.

I got up from his bed and started walking towards his door when I sensed that he isn't following me I turned around.

"Now?" he asked me.

"No tomorrow. Yes now! Hurry up before she gets up." I demanded him.

He quickly got up and followed me. I hope tonight goes well.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Cassidy's POV

I felt someone shake my body and it made me wake up. I slowly opened my eyes and found Mady staring down at me. She had a smile on her face and a rose on her hand.

"Cashidy, this is for you." she handed me the rose.

"Thank you." I ruffled her hair.

I took the rose from her hand and saw a piece of paper tied against it so I unfolded the paper and read the message. It says:

'Follow Mady.'

I recognize this writing which is Carson's so I got up from the bed with a smile on my face. Mady held my finger because her hand is too small, I saw the rose petals on the floor as we walk through the hallway.

"Faster Cashidy." she pulled me harder.

We went downstairs then I saw that nobody is in here. Mady opened the door and pulled me with her outside, she lead me to their backyard. Everything's black I cam barely see a thing because of darkness.

"Bye Cashidy!" she giggled.

"Wait!" I reached out my hand to stop her but she skipped to the front door.

I turned around again and the moment I turned around lights were turned on everything is so bright, then I saw a big tree house and a ladder on the entrance. Standing next to the ladder is Carson. I gasped the moment I realized that Carson planned this whole thing. Carson walked towards me with a smile as he grab my hand and kiss it.

"Do you like it?" he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"The hell I love it!" I squealed as I jump and wrap my arms around his neck to give him a hug.

He chuckled and pulled away after a few seconds.

"Okay come on now." he smiled at me.

He grabbed my hand as we walk towards the ladder.

"You go first," he smiled at me.

I climbed up the ladder and the moment my eyes layed on the interior of the tree house my eye nearly popped out.

I saw a white table with red cloth, candles in the middle, bean bags for us to sit on, then a flat screen tv.

Woah.

I felt tears stinging my eyes and a lump forming on my throat. I didn't know that Carson is so sweet.

"Cupcake are you ok up there?" I heard Carson shout.

I quickly wiped my tears and cleared my throat before shouting a 'yes'. I went in and sat on the bean bag. After a few seconds Carson followed as he sat across me.

"Wait a moment." he rang the bell a few times as I heard a person climbing the ladder.

I saw Brandon wearing suit and tie with a silver plate on his hand.

"Hello Miss Taylor and Mr. Matthews, I'm Brandon and I'm your waiter for tonight." he said in a fake British accent.

I nearly choked the water that I am drinking. I bit my lip to stiffle a laugh. Brandon walked over the table and placed the dish in front of us.

"Seafood Chowder," he announced while he removed the silver lid.

I took a sip and gosh it tastes like heaven. I took a glance at Carson and saw him smiling.

"You made this?" I asked him.

"Yeah." he nodded.

I inspected the room to see if Brandon is still here before looking back at Carson.

"You didn't tell me that you can cook!" I squealed in delight.

"You didn't ask," he shrugged nonchantly.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I enjoy my dish. The evening went pretty smooth and now I'm cuddling with Carson, we're watching How I Met Your Mother as we share on the bean bag. He has his arms wrapped around my waist and my head on his chest.

"Why did you do this all of a sudden?" I asked him out of no where.

"I thought of surprising you so that you can forget everything that happened today." he answered me as he kissed the top of my head.

When guys kiss my head or forehead they seriously turn me on.

"Look at you, turning into a softie." I giggled, "Thank you." I looked up and kissed him.

He kissed my back as I put my hand on his hair and his hand tightened around my waist. He deepened the kiss by running his tongue on my lower lip, I opened my mouth and he put his tongue on my tongue as our tongue wrestled for a while.

I pulled away and pecked him for the last time before returning to our position. I closed my eyes and felt myself drift into sleep, the last words I heard was

"Don't leave me alone, I don't know what to do if you left me." I heard Carson whisper.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

UPDATED!!

TELL ME HOW DID THIS CHAPTER GO?? DID IT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS? GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACKS ABOUT IT AND CONTINUE TO VOTE, READ AND COMMENT.

I LOVE YOU ALL!! *huuugs*

~ohhlala_77 xxxxx