7

A/N I felt bad for not updating yesterday so you guys get a double update!!
[Hinata]

I think everything went into slow motion in that one moment. Tanaka pushed me and I stumble before falling on Kageyama. My lips crashed into his and surprisingly, neither of us broke away. We stayed there, he chapped lips pressing against mine, his hand on my back, resting around my waist, sending chills up my spine and my hands. One on his chest and the other on his back trying to pull him closer, until a deep pain formed on my wrist. I jumped away from him and I clutched my left wrist and I looked down to see a 10 getting imprinted on my wrist. I looked up at Kageyama to see he had gotten a nine on his. But then a very decorative T was imprinted underneath the numbers. I look to see Kageyama had a similarly decorative S. Tanaka was still standing there in shock as he realized what had happened. Then he laughs.
     "I brought two soulmates together!!", he yells. I look at Kageyama to see he has a smirk on his face as he pushes Tanaka into the river.  He yells at him as he swims to the riverbank. I smile as I grab my bike and head home.
     ~Timeskip brought to you by Cheesy Cliché Love Bits~

     I quietly sneak up befor jumping on Kageyama's back.
     "Kageyama!", I yell and he pushes me off and looks me in the face.
     "Shhh, we haven't told the others yet. And aren't we on a first name basis, Shoyo?", he says, emphasizing my name. I laugh before we walk into the gym.
     "Hey guys."
     "Hey Suga", we say in unison. He looks at us for a moment before going back to what he was doing. That's when Tanaka yells from the second story bit.
     "Kageyama and Hinata have something to say!~"