6

[Kageyama]

     I sigh as I sit in my desk, still feeling the red on my cheeks. I can't believe I did that. Lost in my thoughts I come up with an executive decision to doodle in class. I secretly put an earbud in my ear and I press play on my music player. I wait for a moment when I hear a band named Panic! At The Disco. I don't understand most of their lyrics, since they're in English but I still like to listen to them. For the first few minutes of class I pretend to listen but I get lost in the lyrics of the songs. One of my favorites, The Death Of A Bachelor, plays as I close my eyes and listen. When I open my eyes again I look down at the page to see I drew a raven. I soundlessly scoff at the picture seeing as it's what most people see our school as. Then as the song ends I hear the bell ring. Lunch hmm? I grab my bag and I get up after the teacher dismisses the class. I walk out the door and towards the gym. I walk up to the machine and put in money and pressing the button for milk. I pick up the small rectangular box before sticking the straw in. I finish it quickly before heading back to class.
            ~Timeskip brought to you by Brendon's Nice Abs~

     "The uniforms are in!", Shimizu-senpai says with a smile on her face. I look over my shoulder to see Tanaka and Nishinoya practically dead. I get my shirt handed to me and I pull it on over my shirt I had before. I look around to see everyone else taking off their previous shirt for their new ones. When my eyes land on Hinata. My face turns red and I hide it with my arm and I make myself sneeze. When I look back he has his shirt on and he's pointing at me.
     "He's a better player than I am?", he yells. Daichi scolds him and everyone laughs.
     "Alright we can't practice today we only wanted you guys to meet here to get uniforms so we'll see you guys tomorrow", he says. Everyone nods and we head back outside. I look down at my wrist for a moment then back up to see Tanaka with a similar evil grin as the one he had this morning. He pushes Hinata, who stumbles over his own feet. His bike drops to the ground and he hits me I take notice of the river behind me and I push him away before I slip off and I fall about five feet before splashing into the water. I come back up for air and I hear Tanaka laughing and Hinata yelling at him. I sigh before swimming to the edge and climbing out. I hear someone run through the grass and I look up to see the orange haired boy looking at me.
     "Kageyama, are you-", he starts when Tanaka pushes him once more. This time, he gets his desired outcome. Hinata stumbles forward before falling towards me, his lips colliding with mine.