2

[Kageyama's Pov]

    I sigh as I step out of the bus bringing us to the school that the tournament would be held. I walk into the gym with my team surrounding me. I look down to see six small kids. Very small kids. I see the smallest one look up at me and he pulls a face of pure horror. I walk to the court and out of the corner of my eye I see him stumble towards the restroom. I let a small smile creep onto my face.

    "Kageyama... You okay? You're smiling", one of my teammates says hesitantly. I turn to him and flash the most menacing glare I can. So what, I'm smiling. Is it really that strange? I shake my head when I realize how close we are to starting. I run over to the restrooms to get two people on the team. I then see the kid from before outside the door and the two kids from my team.

    "Only have a number? You would've met her already! Probably messed that up too, ya freak. And to think a freak thought that he could beat us-", I walk up to them. The three boys notice me. I roll up my sleeve and I show them my wrist. On my wrist there is a black 10.

    "Don't insult him. Because you're insulting me too. Get back to the court", I say. They nod and walk past me. I look to the ginger who is now examining the cracks in the floor. I'm about to say something when he walks past me and back towards the gym. When he was walking past I swear I heard him say 'Thank You'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its a short chapter but I'm already suffering from writers block. I think I'll do the match next chapter and then do them in high school. I don't think this will be a long story, maybe 10 chapters at most but yeah.