#12 Homecoming [Murasakibara x Reader]

Start from the beginning

**************

It has been 2 years since the first scene. You were in the same school as Murasakibara, to keep an eye on him but mainly because you hated being separated from him as he was your daily energy bar. You signed up as manager for his basketball team and looked after him. You guys weren't a couple, but was close enough to be one. This something relationship continued until one day changed that relationship.

"Atsushi, slow down, you're going to choke!" You cautioned the lazy boy in front of you, who was speed-eating.

He murmured out something incoherent and continued stuffing his face. You face-palmed, he wasn't taking your words seriously. You caught his wrist and said, "Atsushi, seriously, I am scared you will choke, can you eat slower?"

He gulped down his food and said in a lazy tone, "Don't worry (F/N)-chin~. I won't choke so easily~." You face-palmed again as he continued shoving the food down his throat. It seemed like you can't change how he is like, no matter how many times you tried to alter his bad habits.

A cough suddenly spurted from in front of you and you looked up from your lunchbox to see Murasakibara clutching his throat, gasping for air. You stood up in shock, he was choking like you said. Panicking, you suddenly remembered that to help a person that was choking, you should put your arms around their waist from behind, bend them forward and clench your fists on top of one another and pull sharply upwards and inwards to clear their blocked airway. You quickly did as remembered, and soon enough, to your utter relief, Murasakibara was breathing normally in front of you.

As soon as you recovered from the shock of the ordeal, you started lecturing him. "Murasakibara Atsushi, see what I mean? Why don't you listen to me? See what happens if I am not around? You could have died!"

The purple haired male pouted, his head slightly lowered, like a child being scolded. You spotted grains of rice around his face and you frowned, taking a tissue and wiping his mouth as you continued your lecture. "See how you take care of yourself! What would you do if I am no longer around?"

He stared up at you, his face just inches from you and furrowed his eyebrows. "(F/N)-chin won't be with me forever? No~...I don't want that...I want (F/N)-chin to be with me forever~."

You blushed at his adorable face and looked away. It has been ages since you admitted to yourself that you liked him, but it was still new for you, to experience these kind of feelings. You composed yourself and replied, "But Atsushi, you are going to have a girlfriend or a wife in the future, I can't always be around."

"But (F/N)-chin is going to be my wife~."

You widened your eyes at him while he stared back, not joking at all.

"A...Atsushi, you must be joking, I am not even your girlfriend..."

"But I like (F/N)-chin and Muro-chin also told me (F/N)-chin likes me. So aren't you my girlfriend?" He asked, confused.

You raised your eyes to the ceiling, cursing Himuro for blurting your secret to him. But wait a second, did Murasakibara just...?

"You, you like me, Atsushi?"

He nods his head and patted your head. "You are my snack buddy and I want you to be my future wife. Since (F/N)-chin likes me too, this is not a problem right?"

You smiled softly up at him, and stroked his cheek. "Yes, it's not a problem..."

**************

A loud cough broke you out of your unconscious state of mind, and you realised that the flight had already taken off and you had fallen asleep. As the plane jerked, experiencing some turbulence, you started feeling a little nauseous. You always disliked travelling on planes, as you tended to get a little motion sick on these flights. This again reminded you of a time where...