#1

Chapter 1
Preparing
~~~~~~~~
{Sashas P.O.V}

Right now I'm preparing for the birthday party of the soon-to-be alphas of the pack Nathan and Ethan.we never really talked much but I feel some kind of pull for them.I know weird right.anyway we were almost finished with the preparations just a few more stuff.

I needed to get to school soon so I took a break from the preparing and went to get ready.after sometime I walked back down with my uniform and went to get my bag.I waved at my parents and sister and walked to school which is 30 minutes by foot.once I arrived I went to my locker getting my stuff and went to my first class science.

I greeted the teacher with a smile and sat down on the first row of seats taking out my books and everything else that is needed.after about 5 minutes or so more students begun to come in.I didn't have a lot of friends here only about 6,I don't like being in big groups it makes me nervous.

{Lunch time}

After 2 More classes it finally came my favourite subject lunch!.I went up to the roof where their where my friends up there.there was Kayla,Lara,Jake,Jessie,Sarah and Matthew.we where best friends since elementary school,we never separated from each other.we talked about stuff and ate happily we where inseparable no one ever saw us without each other ever.

"Guess what..."Sarah squealed out we all turned our heads to her curios."what what?"jake nudged her,lara and Sarah looked at each other smiling happily."me and Sarah are mates!!!"lara yelled out laughing.we all clapped happy for them both"that's great guys!!"I smiled happily at them.

{End of school}

Me and the others walked out of school chatting and went to the pack house,I waved goodbye to them and went to startpreparing again for the alphas birthday party.after about 3 more hours everything was done.I smiled looking at the cake that I made and set it on the table.

Now 5 more hours and the part will begin...I'm so exited!actually my birthday was yesterday but sadly I coudnt find my mate,but hey I will find him/her someday!.I smiled happily and went to get ready.

~~~~~~~
So ya this is their rejection I 're wrote it so hope you like it :)